Announcement Each piece is carefully crafted by hand. Debra uses quality materials to create pieces that are elegant yet edgy and are easily incorporated into any woman's personal style. Find us on Instagram: @summerb_jewelry
Each piece is carefully crafted by hand. Debra uses quality materials to create pieces that are elegant yet edgy and are easily incorporated into any woman's personal style. Find us on Instagram: @summerb_jewelry
Like most beginnings my shop was just a small curiosity. I had a simple thought of creating pretty jewelry. Jewelry that was classy, versatile, and timeless.
I started very modestly with few purchases of beads, wire, and tools. Then I set out to work. I already had ideas of designs floating around in my head. I had to learn on my own all the jewelry making techniques, sitting in front of my computer late at night using resources like youtube and a variety of jewelry blogs.
My shop is still so small in the world of jewelry design but I love it. Everyday I'm sketching out new designs and working to build up my shop and make it as much of a success as I dream possible.
It is my goal to one day work for myself in a little studio creating jewelry and sharing it with as many boutiques, fellow Etsians and friends as my little hands will allow.
Debra Kay Norris
Owner, Maker, Designer
In the beginning, Summer Bucket was just a curiosity. Debra had a desire to create jewelry that is elegant, simplistic and timeless. Here, simple forms take on a geometric shape to represent a fresh look and bring new life into classic designs.
Thanks so much for stopping by my shop. I've now been making and selling my creations since 2011 and what a ride it has been!
Below are my shop policies and I encourage you to read through them before making your purchase. This will avoid any confusions during the purchasing process.
I greatly appreciate your interest in my designs and I want you to be entirely happy with your purchase from my shop. Questions and feedback are always welcome.
Please don't hesitate to message me or email me: debra.norris86[!at]gmail.com
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Don't have a PayPal account? That's okay. You do not need a Paypal account to pay with Paypal, just a credit card or bank account. Simply choose your preferred credit card at the Paypal website when checking out and ta-da! It's the fastest and most secure way to make online purchases. Visit www.PayPal.com for more information.
You can pay in your own currency using a credit card and Paypal will take care of the conversion. Visit www.xe.com to confirm rates.
- Payment is expected at time of purchase and items will not ship until payment has cleared. If payment is not received the order will be canceled and the item re-listed.
- All packages are shipped by USPS mail within 5-7 days of purchase. (Expected delivery times with this service is 5 days, but please understand that these are estimates only and not guaranteed.
I ship USPS First Class. If you would like Priority or Insured Mail, please contact me and I can send you an updated invoice. Any customs fees, taxes, or tariffs that may by incurred at the time of delivery are at the discretion of individual countries and are payable by the buyer.
Expedited shipping methods are available for additional fees.
- I will automatically ship to the address on file with Paypal or Etsy. Please keep your information up to date as I can not be held responsible for misdirected packages. If the purchase is a gift and you would like sent it to the recipient instead please note that and the address change in the "message to seller". A small personal note can be included with the gift with no additional fees!
Refunds and Exchanges
- I will not accept returns on custom orders as those are approved by the client previously.
- Should you have any other problems or inquiries after receiving the piece, please contact me ASAP and I will do my best to resolve the issue. If a repair is needed please contact me any time.
I sincerely thank you for your interest in my work and designs,
Summer Bucket Jewelry