Announcement 60s style & substance. shopsesenta.com
60s style & substance. shopsesenta.com
isabellemorris2 on Oct 24, 2013
Absolutely love this top, definitely worth the wait on posting from the US
Shop often & keep in touch- we update the store with fresh findings each week!
Like - http://www.facebook.com/shopsesenta
Follow -- http://www.twitter.com/shopsesenta
Blog -- http://www.blogsesenta.com
Shop -- http://www.shopsesenta.com
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Though typically faster, please allow 1 - 3 weeks for delivery within the United States. Delivery for international orders may take longer, and your patience is appreciated. We are not responsible, however, for any shipping delays (due to, for example, weather, national holidays, or customs regulations) once your order has been sent.
If you require your item sooner, contact the shop to arrange for expedited shipping before completing your purchase. Your item(s) will be reserved, and a shipping estimate will be provided to you before you complete the transaction.
International buyers may be charged customs fees, import fees, taxes, or other processing fees by their country & are the sole responsibility of the buyer
Wherever possible, we try to use organic and/or recyclable shipping materials.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refund requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and are managed on a case-by-case basis.
Some of the items we offer are non-refundable or exchangeable. Items such as: wedding or bridal wear, lingerie, swimwear, custom orders, and special sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
If eligible, you need only return your order to us & we can refund your original purchase price & shipping.
We're also happy to answer any questions you might have or provide additional information & photos prior to you placing your order. Don't hesitate to ask!
Additional policies and FAQs
- Fair - a vintage item which has a very obvious flaw. A missing stone, a large mark, hole or some need for major repair is present. You will find very few "fair" condition items in this shop as we strive to give you the best quality vintage pieces for your collection.
- Good - a vintage item which has a flaw that is not very obvious. The piece may have had repairs done which are visible upon close inspection, or some staining or marking that does not fundamentally detract from the item's overall integrity. Still very wearable/usable.
- Excellent - a vintage item which has been well preserved, with only the most minor of flaws expected from an item that has been previously owned. For example, a few pinholes in a scarf, or a small scuff on the bottom of a bag or other flaws not obvious during normal presentation/use.
- Mint - a vintage item with no obvious flaws or marks. A mint condition vintage item appears to be new or never worn. An item that is in mint condition may sometimes still original store tags. This is called "dead stock" or "new old stock". Mint condition vintage items may still show some very very minor signs of being stored or handled but otherwise in better than excellent condition.
- Handmade- an item made from vintage or sometimes new materials. These items are made one-at-a-time with care and, as such, can often vary from each other in minor ways with regards to stitching, patterns printed, embellishments used, etc. That's what makes handmade so great!!
Unless otherwise noted in the listing, all clothing, items & accessories have been laundered and/or steam cleaned according to the appropriate care instructions and are ready to wear. To launder items we use scent and dye free hypoallergenic detergent or Dryel (which is not scent free).
Clothing measurements are taken laid flat, in inches, and doubled where appropriate.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!