Creating warmth...one quilt at a time.
I am a quilter who doesn't have enough time to do all the quilt projects I have in my head!
In my previous life, I was a labor/delivery nurse for 12 years. I started quilting as a form of "therapy" to help me with the stress of my job. Now I quilt to help me deal with the stress of my current job as a stay at home mom.
My quilts are made by me in my smoke/pet free studio.
I hope you enjoy my quilts as much as I love making them!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Quilter
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)