It all started as a project ...
I'm a wife and a mom of a 7 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. I work full time for a mental health facility and in my free time love putting my hands on my sewing machine and spend time with my family. I'm passionate about sewing and anything crafty, started when I was a little girl spending time in the senior center of my home town in Spain learning crochet, knitting, sewing, crafts, embroidery ... I had so much fun spending time with them and learning all sorts of things.
Came to the USA 9 years ago to follow my heart, my husband. I love and enjoy this country like my own.
After I started to work for a mental health agency, I saw the need that some of our patients have and since I have a passion for sewing, I started to custom make weighted blankets for them. It turned into more than a project after a while and now I'm enjoying it like the first day.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
My goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
* Please contact me prior to returning item
* Returns must be made within 5 days of purchase. Returned in new/unused condition
* Refund will be the purchase amount only. Shipping charges will not be refunded
* Cost of return shipping is the buyers responsibility
* Custom orders are NOT refundable