Tactical Black custom paracord products
TacticalBlackRDS' Shop Policies
Tactical Black™ Advanced Street Self Defense Program. Developed by Chief Instructor, owner, and advanced law enforcement instructors Jay Ackerman, Josh Ackerman, and Manny Robinson along side Tactical Black head Instructors Mike Fobes and Steve Valletta. Tactical Black™ is the most up to date and modern self-defense system in the world today. This program is designed with the idea that training under stress in different real life scenarios is what prepares people for real street encounters.
We understand the need to be prepared at all times, and thus have made use of paracord in many forms. The applications of paracord are almost countless. It can be used for tying tourniquets, snares, fishing line, extra boot laces, sewing thread, tying down gear or equipment…the list goes on. Paracord does not rot or mildew either. The idea behind carrying this type of wrist band is that you can carry a large amount of cordage in a small, lightweight, non hindering capacity. All of our paracord products are hand made by our staff of owners and instructors, from the wrist wear all the way to our rock Parachord™ gear. If there is ever a situation that calls for the use of your paracord, send us the story and picture of your cord and we will send you another one at no charge.
Standard Shipping: Please keep in mind that all paracord items are hand made to order. Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 1 to 3 business days. You can typically expect to receive your purchase within 3 to 4 business days after you place your order. You will receive a message when your order ships. However, due to large order volumes around the holidays, special events, weather conditions, or circumstances beyond our control, your order could be delayed for a few more days. If you need your product by a specific date, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We do NOT ship to P.O. Box addresses.
*We are only servicing the United States at this time. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES.*
Refunds and Exchanges
RETURN POLICY - Customer service is our #1 priority. If you have any questions or if something is not right with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We will do everything we can to make you happy. We will accept returns of unused or defective merchandise. Please allow one billing cycle from the day you return your merchandise for your account to be credited. -FOR ANY PARACORD PRODUCTS- Please note that all of our paracord products are hand made and depending on the product can have over 20+ hours put in to make. Therefore we are happy to exchange them out for a different size, color, and/or style but cannot offer a refund. If there are any mistakes made on your order from our end, it will be gladly taken care of.
• All returns require a Return Authorization Number. Please contact 602-485-5728 regarding any returns.
• Any shortage or wrong items received must be reported within 10 days. No claims will be accepted after 10 days for those reasons.
• All merchandise sold in sets must be returned in sets.
• We cannot accept returns on items that have been customized, worn or laundered. We will be unable to accept returns on products showing any signs of wear.
• Sales are final on all clearance/discontinued/custom items. No refunds will be available for clearance/discontinued/custom items.
• Wrap merchandise securely in package prior returning the item back to us. All items*, including items sent directly from the manufacturer, must be returned to the address on the front of the invoice.
• Please retain your receipts and tracking numbers when shipping items to us so that you may contact the shipper in the event of damage or loss en route. We cannot be responsible for packages damaged or lost in transit to our company.
• Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the items and any taxes. This credit will not include any original shipping charges. Your credit will appear AFTER Tactical Black L.L.C. receives and processes your returned item as long as the item meets all criteria stated in this return policy. Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for the credit to appear on their customer’s records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for any refund to appear on your statement.
• All domestic exchange orders are shipped via free ground shipping in appreciation for your business with us. Should you prefer to have expedited shipping on your exchange order, please inform us when requesting your return authorization number for an expedited shipping rate and method for your exchange order.
• Please allow 5 to 7 business days (from date package was received) on all returns for exchange, refund or credit.
Send your returns to:
Tactical Black L.L.C. Co. Customer Returns
2620 E. Rose Garden Ln Suite 3
Phoenix AZ. 85050
If you have any questions, please click here to email or call 1-602-485-5728, Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 8:00PM (Mountain Standard Time) and Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM.
Do you have questions? If you need help during checkout, please contact our knowledgeable customer service representative at 1-602-485-5728.
Additional Policies and FAQs
100% Money-Back Guarantee
At Tactical Black L.L.C. our goal is to make the best products in the world but if for any reason we fail to meet your expectations, you can return your order at any time within 14 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
All products have been tested and approved for performance, quality and durability. It’s your best assurance of having a satisfying buying experience and guaranteeing that you will receive quality merchandise—so feel free to order with complete confidence!
Last Updated January 31, 2013