TammiVaughan's Shop Policies
• My scarves are original and one of a kind, Although I may repeat a design they are never the same. No printing and no mass-production means that you can happily wear your scarf without fear that someone else has the exact same one.
• My scarves are hand dyed and Silk dying can be unpredictable which means sometimes the silk dye will take on a mind of its own much like watercolor painting, which is considered part of the character of silk dying and not imperfection. I will never knowingly post for sale any scarf with an imperfection. Each scarf and/or piece of artwork is scrutinized with magnification before it is posted for sale.
• Don't forget to view my website where I post all works in progress! Tammi Vaughan original designs are not to be re-distributed, copied, imitated, or misappropriated in any way. All Rights Reserved.
I accept PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout payments. You can use your credit or debit card on PayPal without creating an account.
Click on the link for detailed information on using your credit card through PayPal: www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
7.% sales tax will be charged on all North Carolina Sales.
Scarf Shipping Policy:
I ship world-wide. Please note that all taxes, duties and customs fees associated with international shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
All scarves are shipped by USPS mail and USPS airmail (international).
*All Scarves shipped within the U.S. include the tracking number.
*All Scarves are Carefully packaged and secure in clear plastic then placed in bubble envelope including Letter of Authenticity, Silk Care instructions, Thank you note and 2 Business cards one for you and one for a friend.
Oil Painting Shipping Policy:
All Oil paintings are professionally packaged protected with paper, bubble wrapped and securely placed within the shipping box. All works require the signature of the buyer and anything over 80.00 is insured. All shipments include Letter of Authenticity, Thank you card, 2 Business Cards. See each individual listing for shipping fees.
Aceo Cards come with one free soft and heavy toploader including a free gift box and are shipped safely in a bubble envelope inside the gift box including a Thank you note and 2 Business Cards.
Refunds and Exchanges
• I will accept returns if the buyer contacts seller within 48 hours of confirmed delivery confirmation. I feel that this is ample time to view the item. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and the item must be returned to seller in new condition before refund is issued.
• I will accept returns if the buyer contacts me within 24 hours of confirmed delivery confirmation within the U.S. only. All works are Copyright Protected and no reproduction of any kind is to take place without permission from the Artist. Return Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer and refund will be issued once the work is received and approved by the artist. All works must be returned to seller in new condition before refund is issued.
Additional Policies and FAQs
I do accept some commissions for both Oil Painting and Silk Dyeing. Should you be interested in ordering a custom piece, please email me at : art [!at] tammivaughan.com
Artist: Tammi Vaughan
Location: U.S.A. North Carolina
E-Mail: art [!at] tammivaughan.com
Last Updated April 4, 2013