Announcement The patterns of ancient Ukrainian embroidery, traditional 'rushniks' (decorative towels), ready-to-sew men's shirts and blouses for women, Ukrainian souvenirs: postcards, key chains, etc., modern art embroidery: bookmarks into your favorite books and the accessories
The patterns of ancient Ukrainian embroidery, traditional 'rushniks' (decorative towels), ready-to-sew men's shirts and blouses for women, Ukrainian souvenirs: postcards, key chains, etc., modern art embroidery: bookmarks into your favorite books and the accessories
Every country has it's customs. Ukraine is famous for it's embroidered heritage. And I take up art (traditional and contemporary art embroidery)
I hope you`ll be pleased with my hand-made. I suppose you`ll find something for you here. All items are made by hands.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Sincery yours, Tana Sribna
Accepted payment methods
New to Etsy? This link will guide you through the checkout process, http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
For ukrainian buyers - I can accept payments in local currencies to my local bank accounts. Please contact me to get details.
- Please make sure your Etsy shipping address is correct. That is the address where your order will be shipped, unless otherwise advise.
- I ship the items for 3-4 business days after payment.
- I offer shipping by registered airmail from Kiev, Ukraine. It includes tracking number for all packages and you can to track your item here: http://www.track-trace.com (please, don’t forget to change the country, when your item despatched from Ukraine (!) – tag “Select country”) PLEASE NOTE: Some local postal services doesn’t provide on-line tracking for registered airmail. Such as: France, Italy, Germany, UK and Australia. You can track your package only while it’s in Ukraine.
US ,Canada, Australia, NZ - 2 to 3 weeks
Europe - usually takes 1-2 weeks.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds do not include shipping costs.
!!! Custom made orders are non-refundable.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another, as it depends on specific monitor settings.
How do I leave feedback? - http://www.etsy.com/help/article/102
- If you had any problems please contact me before leaving neutral or negative feedback. I always do my best to fix the problem!