scoutpk17 on Mar 22, 2017
I selected the turquoise earrings and like them very much. Very pretty and just the right size. Beautiful workmanship and I wore them out last night and got a couple of nice comments about them. Very satisfied.
Kim B. on Mar 22, 2017
Fast and more lovely than in pic
haimoffattar on Mar 19, 2017
My story and mission
💜 I recently fought the battle for my life against an aggressive Stage IIIB Hodgkins Lymphoma. Luckily, I am a warrior and won! Jewelry has always been my passion, and all proceeds from selling my jewelry help pay for my costly medical bills. So as you buy items for yourself or a gift, you are also helping me more than you can imagine- cancer isn't cheap 😕
I love to use stones to heal the body and mind for all sorts of ailments. My collection covers babies, women's and men's styles. Be sure to check out my genuine Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces and Healing Gems collection.
Around the web
Owner, Designer, Creator
I have a degree in Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design from the University of Toledo in Toledo, OH. Currently reside in my home state in Dallas, TX. My Etsy shop helps me to supplement extra income, most of which goes toward medical expenses.
All items will arrive in a gift box or drawstring bag.
Please let me know if your purchased item is a gift for someone. I'll include a message (if desired), a custom gift tag, and as always the item will be sent in a gift box with ribbon.
Follow me on Instagram @tara.marie.jewelry for previews of new items, inside the designer studio, and special promotions and discounts!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Etsy Gift Cards.
- Lay-a-way is available, please message me to work out a payment plan.
USPS Shipping Includes:
- Shipping Insurance (automatically up to $400)
- Proof of delivery
- Tracking Number
- Shipping to APO's and PO Boxes
HOLIDAY SHIPPING: Please allow UP TO 2 weeks (most likely less) for Standard Domestic delivery during the Holiday postal traffic. Shipping upgrades available upon checkout.
INTERNATIONAL: Items shipped outside of the United States are sent USPS First Class International Mail, unless otherwise specified or upgraded by buyer. In rare cases it may take up to a month to receive your item if it gets held up in customs; but more than likely it should arrive within 2-4 weeks.
**We cannot track the package after it has left from Chicago, Illinois, USA sorting center to the destination country. Please check with your country's Postal Service, may be delayed by Customs processing.
📍Not responsible for lost or stolen items within the delivery process. All items come insured by Etsy and USPS. Please contact Etsy for Buyer Protection.
Refunds and Exchanges
BUYER AGREES TO THESE TERMS BELOW UPON CHECKOUT.
• Broken chain or clasps may be fixed if buyer returns item(s) and pays for shipping costs. Repaired item(s) will be sent back right away.
• Avoid dropping jewelry as many natural gemstones are fragile and may break. Seller is not responsible for broken gemstones or for a free replacement. Contact seller to work out an arrangement for a discounted price (if applicable).
• Faux (Vegan) suede may fray or become weak with extended wear and exposure to water and or sweat. Natural stretching may also occur. To replace any worn out suede, buyer must return item(s) and pay for shipping costs. Repaired item(s) will be sent back right away.
• Use polishing cloth provided (with most items) to clean and restore shine of metal parts. Natural oxidation of metal may occur, especially in humid climates. Store in drawstring bag.
• Seller is not responsible for lost or stolen items after delivery.
• Once an item is sold, I cannot be responsible for any damages due to wear, negligence, modification or misuse. Practice common sense jewelry care. Protect your jewelry by removing while sleeping, swimming, bathing, exercising, etc. Continual wear, as in never taking off, can cause your jewelry to dull. Avoid contact with lotion, perfume, makeup, and soap.
For Healing Gems & Components: Gold or silver plating means applying a layer of actual precious metal over base metal called EDT coating. Metal parts on some jewelry components have been EDT plated, which insures high quality of coating. However, plated items are not a lifetime guarantee, since the layer of precious metal will eventually rub away over time.
- NO refunds will be allowed for any of the above reasons.
• BUYER AGREES TO THESE TERMS UPON CHECKOUT