♥ I am so happy to see you in my shop! ♥
Please feel free to write to me for any question!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Please feel free to message me with any question in English or German!
General Terms and Conditions of the Etsy Shop “TevaKiwi”
§ 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the Etsy Shop “TevaKiwi” is Olga Kushnir, Schönhauser Allee 114, 10439 Berlin (or “Vendor” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
§ 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in the Etsy Shop “TevaKiwi” for sale to other Etsy users. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German and English.
(3) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany and worldwide.
(4) The Customer shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their “shopping basket” or by clicking on the button “Proceed to Checkout” (Zur Kasse gehen). The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button “Place Order” (“zahlungspflichtig bestellen”). Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button “Place Order” (“zahlungspflichtig bestellen”), the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored in the Vendor’s and the customer’s Etsy user accounts and may be viewed by the customer at any time in the Etsy portal by clicking on the item “Purchases” (Einkäufe) in the “Etsy” menu.
§ 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. Because of small businesses regulation (§ 19 Abs. 1 german sales tax law - UStG -) no sales tax (Umsatzsteuer) is accounted.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Payment & Shipping” (Bezahlung & Versand).
(3) Where deliveries are made to countries outside the EU customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a Etsy voucher, against pre-payment by bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal. Together with the contract confirmation (§ 2 (5)), customers shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “Purchases” (Einkäufe) site of the Etsy portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using a Etsy coupon, customers may enter one or several coupon codes in the “Purchases” (Einkäufe) site of the Etsy portal. The coupon value will be credited to the Vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer” (Banküberweisung) as the form of payment, the Vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “Purchases” (Einkäufe) site of the Etsy portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the Vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal” (Hier klicken, um mit PayPal zu bezahlen) will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the vendor receives it within the payment period. The vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
§ 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise within 4-6 business days after payment is made.
(2) For products labeled as “Customasiable”, the delivery period shall be extended by one Week in the case that the customer has requested the offered customisation.
(3) For deliveries to destinations outside Germany, a period of 2-9 business days, depending on the destination, has to be added to the respective domestic delivery time.
(4) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment; for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered seperately in shorter time, he may place a seperate order for that product.
(5) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract.
§ 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
(4) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence in Switzerland also in those cases in which Swiss law does not provide for a right of withdrawal.
§ 6 – Warranty
Warranty claims shall be governed by the German statutory regulations.
§ 7 – Data Protection Policy
(1) After the conclusion of the contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and their full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (eg a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transfered to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(5) The vendor can use your email address to offer you similar products or services of his own. You can object to this use of your email address at any time, this will incur no additional costs beyond the basic tariffs. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the link at the bottom of the e-mail. You may also submit your objection to: being [!at] olaliola.com
(6) If you have expressly consented to receive the newsletter, you will receive the newsletter via email. A deregistration is possible at any time. Users who do not wish to receive the newsletter any more click a link that says "unsubscribe" contained in all emails sent.
(7) The controller of data protection is the vendor referred to in section 1 paragraph 1.
(8) To the extent a customer uses the services of PayPal for payment, the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of their obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the vendor.
§ 8 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
I use standard "Brief International" mail services that ship by air and it has NO TRACKING NUMBER. Delivery to USA/Canada usually takes 10-14 days. Shipping to Europe is faster and takes around 5-8 working days, within Germany delivery time 4-6 business days after payment.
If you wish to have your order sent by DHL (with tracking number), please let me know. Those services start from 7,30$.
The items will be shipped to the address listed on your Etsy profile (and not your PayPal address) unless you instruct me differently via message or by leaving a note in the "Notes to Seller" field.
Additional policies and FAQs
Please message me for details.