Announcement Shop for hand made ceramic Christmas Trees, skull decor, Day of the Dead sugar skulls, soap dispensers, night lights, tea bag holders, spoon rests, kitchen canisters, teapots, holiday decor, bunny cotton ball holders, home goods & accessories, hanging bird feeders and more. Hand made ceramics created one piece at a time in my studio located in the central Texas Hill Country. Texas Ceramics is a state registered business established in 2004 and has been with Etsy for over 10 years.
Shop for hand made ceramic Christmas Trees, skull decor, Day of the Dead sugar skulls, soap dispensers, night lights, tea bag holders, spoon rests, kitchen canisters, teapots, holiday decor, bunny cotton ball holders, home goods & accessories, hanging bird feeders and more. Hand made ceramics created one piece at a time in my studio located in the central Texas Hill Country. Texas Ceramics is a state registered business established in 2004 and has been with Etsy for over 10 years.
- All 302
- Base for Christmas Trees 4
- Ceramic Christmas Trees 64
- Containers Canisters 19
- Dispensers - Soap Lotion 40
- Eye Glass Trays 3
- Garden Outdoors 3
- Home Decor 14
- Kitchen Decor 14
- Mugs & Cups 13
- Night Lights 12
- Spoon Rests 21
- Salt Pepper Shakers 13
- Tea Bag Holders 77
- Teapots & Pitchers 5
meganrae62 on Dec 3, 2016
ji1046 on Dec 2, 2016
Beautiful! Just right size for my counter top!
kimmyhen91 on Dec 2, 2016
Texas Ceramics - Handmade ceramic pottery with a little bit of Texas since 2004
Welcome to TexasCeramics. We never know the path life will take us. I was first introduced to the world of ceramics by my parents and never in a million years thought it would become my livelihood. Thanks to the corporate world giving me the boot it is now how I make my living. I am grateful to my parents for taking the time to share with me a craft and trade I find fulfilling and fun.
My ceramic studio is located in the beautiful hill country of central Texas. It is west of Austin in the tiny community of Spicewood in Burnet County.
As a ceramicist I use many tools and mediums to create the pieces you see. I work with clay slip and block clay. My tools vary from my bare hands to plaster molds. My mediums include products that must be kiln fired to achieve the effects that you see. All ceramics I offer are made in my shop, I do not use imported bisque. The block clay and slip I use are purchased locally, as are the glazes, I use Mayco Colors and my kiln is a Cress Kiln.
Not only am I ceramicist I am also a dog “Mom”, Bunny, Flash and Tucker are my Chihuahua's and I'm also a cat “Mom”, Snowflake is my kitty. Miss Bunny, Flash and Tucker supervise my work in the shop each and every day, however Snowflake is often times asleep somewhere in the house!
You can be assured that the ceramics sold by Texas Ceramics are genuine hand made by me. All pieces are made one at a time with my two hands. All clay I use is from the USA - actually it is mined in Van Horn, Texas. The color I use to finish my ceramics is from Mayco Color of Hilliard, Ohio. Other supplies I use are purchased from Armadillo Clay in Austin, Texas. My business supports other businesses here in the US and when buying from me you keep this circle going. Thank you for your continued support.
I am a full time ceramicist. My work includes casting, cleaning, firing, glazing, detail painting, designing, new item creation as well as packing each and every order.
Mr. Flash is the shop operations supervisor, no matter when I am in the shop Mr. Flash keeps an eye on me.
Assistant Operations Supervisor
Miss Bunny is an assistant to Mr. Flash. Miss Bunny is never far from him keeping a watchful eye on me too!
Mr. Tucker assists Miss Bunny and Mr. Flash with daily shop matters.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large select orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• bubble wrap
• packing peanuts
• plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for return shipping so costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be received in good condition without damage and unused within 14 days of request to be eligible for refund. If an item is not returned in original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return or refund.
• Custom color items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred.
• Buyers Remorse: I do not accept cancellation requests for online purchases.