TheCardcraftersCove is taking a short break
Maureen on Dec 13, 20195 out of 5 stars
Thanks for this gift for a friend going through a hard time.
Cori on Sep 11, 20185 out of 5 stars
Item is perfect and as described with fast shipping! Thank you so much!!!!
Marilyn on Apr 17, 20185 out of 5 stars
This bracelet is even prettier than the picture on the Etsy site. And it is beautifully, professionally made. Not only was it shipped promptly, but Andrea does a special tissue wrap, so that if you are gift giving, it's ready to go.
Sue on Apr 17, 20185 out of 5 stars
The hat is adorable...beautifully made! The stated size, "small," is just that, and a little small for my little, elderly mom, but she's still rockin' it!
Maureen on Jan 1, 20185 out of 5 stars
I bought this hat for a friend going through chemo. Not only is it adorable, but it is warm and comfy. She said it feels good on her head, does not itch or irritate her scalp. This was a fun gift to cheer my friend.
Eve on May 11, 20155 out of 5 stars
I just got the hat and I love it! It fits me perfectly and is so soft and comfortable. I know I will need more. Thank you so much, Andrea! (I love your bear-sized dog too.)
Details Make The Difference!
I've been cardcrafting for years and years and years now. My Mom has a lot do with this, but so does a best friend from college days. My bff has a paper addiction, and she got me addicted too! I can happily sit for hours, surrounded by beautiful papers and embellishments, playing, until I get just the right look. I still handcraft all my Christmas cards, bit by loving bit.
And each card on my shop has had the same attention to detail. I love embellishing! And you can never have enough glitter....
When another bff came down with cancer, I started adding cancer cards to the shop. And not just get well cards, but pink Christmas cards too. I try not to overuse the pink ribbon, but create these cards with just a strong pink color to them. Next I decided to add cute chemo hats in comfy cotton yarn to the shop; my bff was getting rave reviews on the hats I had made for her! And the cloche hat is my personal favorite. And yes, I do crochet these same hats for myself.
I have big plans for this shop in 2014! I have a whole host of new crafting toys that will rev up the way I craft cards, and the embellishments I can add. Look for lots of embossed details and papers, all lovingly crafted piece by piece.
Andrea Murray Goo
My Mom was a cardcrafter decades before anyone else was doing it. As a very young child I can remember her designing really cute and imaginative cards for many different occasions and friends. I'm so glad she passed along the creativeg genes to me!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
1. You contact me within 3 days of receiving the purchased item and you return the item within 7 days of receiving the purchased item.
2. The item must be in new condition.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. I recommend adding tracking so both parties can follow where the item is and we can contact the USPS if the item gets lost while being returned to me.
4. Please do not just mark the item Return to Sender.
5. Shipping costs will not be refunded once the purchased item has shipped.
6. If the item arrives in damaged condition, please contact me immediately and we will work out how to return and replace the item.
7. If you cancel a purchase before your item has shipped, I will refund the total purchase price including shipping and taxes.