Announcement A place where you can find the best quality hand made goodies at a price that everyone can afford!!! If there is something you would like and you can't find it in my shop please note/convo me!~ Ill be happy to relist it or custom make it for you ^^
A place where you can find the best quality hand made goodies at a price that everyone can afford!!! If there is something you would like and you can't find it in my shop please note/convo me!~ Ill be happy to relist it or custom make it for you ^^
This Little Shop of Mine
Owner, Designer, Maker
I go to school for Information Technology and soon Info Business Management. I am also a wife of the World's Greatest Air Force, and I love my Airman! I have a Dachshund named Juno and a Basset Hound named Boomer.
- Supplies -
I get my supplies from several places on Etsy and other well known shops. If you want to know exactly where I got a certain item please convo me and I would be happy to let you know where I got it.
- About My Products -
All of my products are handmade, even some of the cabochons. This means that my items are not in any way shape or form "perfect," and if that is something that bothers you please do not buy from me.
As well, all of my products are MADE TO ORDER!!!!! So it can take a few days for your piece to ship out ^^
- Emails and Convos -
I always answer all questions from my customers. But, please act accordingly.
- Reserves -
I do not reserve items at this time. ^^
- Custom Orders -
I can and will do custom orders, please convo me. There will be Etsy listing fees you will have to cover, and depending on the item a possible extra charge. If you have any other questions please convo me.
- Feedback -
I will always leave feedback to all customers once I receive feedback from you.
Feedback is very important to me. It allows me to know that your package arrived safely and that you are happy with your purchase. So please leave feedback. If you don't tell me what's wrong I cannot fix it. Leaving neural/negative feedback before contacting me does not a solution make. Please be sure that I will also leave you neutral/negative feedback in return, and I have the right to NOT accept your orders in the future.
So if there are any problems please convo me before leaving neutral/negative feedback. Thank you for your understanding.
- Whole Sale -
I do not do wholesale at this time.
Accepted payment methods
- If you cannot pay within 48 hours please convo me and I will wait another 24 hours before re-listing the item.
- I accept payments through PayPal only.
- All of my items are shipped uninsured and not tracked (unless order is over 50$) unless otherwise stated, in which case you will receive a PayPal notice with the fees. International orders cannot be tracked. **
- We are not responsible for lost packages.
- We are located in the US, so US orders will take 3-5 days where international orders may take 2-6 weeks to get to you, please note that.
- I am not responsible for any damage done in customs, and I am not responsible for any customs fees.
- All packages have a certificate of mailing, the amount is included in the shipping cost and is a precaution for myself.
- What Shipping Pays For -
Your shipping pays for a multitude of things, not just the shipping and handling of your item. Shipping fees pay for packaging materials such as padded envelopes, bubble wrap, tape, proof of shipping and the like. Things like these are not free and have to be paid for some how.
- Combined Shipping -
The combined shipping rates only apply for more than one item bought at the same time. It does not count for separate orders. If you make 2 payments you will pay 2 shipping fees. To make sure this doesn't happen please make sure you buy everything you want at once.
- Shipping Address -
Items will be shipped to the address in your Etsy account unless other wise stated. Please list this in the "message to the seller section."
** I can have international orders tracked, but at a greater cost to you or me. tracking international packages requires that the package is sent Express Mail (Over night for domestic and 3-5 days for international). This way of shipping can cost anywhere from $15 for a small package (like yours) to over $100 for a extremely large package. I do offer it, but you have to pay the difference since it is so steep
Refunds and Exchanges
- If your item was broken in transit (pictures will need to be supplied), you will get store credit and you will pay for return shipping.
- If I sent you the wrong item please let me know, in the event you can either keep it or be responsible for all shipping cost incurred to get the original item.
- If you would like an exchange please convo me, you will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
Additional policies and FAQs
When caring for your new crocheted item please consider the following:
1. Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
2. Squeeze gently to get rid of any excess water. DO NOT WRING!
3. Lay flat to dry.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY!
DO NOT DRY CLEAN!
~~~~~ Bracelet Sizing
To size your bracelet simply acquire a piece of string, and measure the girth of your wrist with a little room to spare. You don’t want it to be too tight! Then cut the ball chain to the length of the string with a pair of wire cutters.
Wear and enjoy!~
Each bracelet measures 10 inches upon purchse. I will not size for you. Sorry.