Announcement Get High-Quality, Original Machine Embroidery Patterns Delivered Instantly To Your Inbox. PLEASE NOTE: due to my focus on my fine art career, I can no longer dedicate the time your custom embroidery projects would require to do properly, and I refuse to do shoddy work. Thank you for understanding.
Get High-Quality, Original Machine Embroidery Patterns Delivered Instantly To Your Inbox. PLEASE NOTE: due to my focus on my fine art career, I can no longer dedicate the time your custom embroidery projects would require to do properly, and I refuse to do shoddy work. Thank you for understanding.
Billie Anderson on Aug 20, 2016
Stitched up beautifully for this toddler/XL cloth diaper project! I'm very happy with the quality of your design /digitizing work and plan to order additional designs in the future! Thanks for being awesome! Billie Anderson, Designer/Seamstress/Owner www.sunkissedandsandy.com Fb.com/sunkissedandsandy
Marilyn on Aug 11, 2016
My husband loves it! Thank you
sonja simpson on Aug 5, 2016
Two Million Stitches
That's how many stitches I had done in design proofs before I ever put my for pattern up for sale. That was about EIGHT MILLION stitches ago, and I still proof stitch every design I create to ensure it works properly.
I started this Etsy shop after previous customers were consistently emailing me asking me to not retire my designs from my website. Now that I've started adding them here, I've also been inspired to create some new ones, so those will be going here as well.
This site exists to provide mainly original machine embroidery patterns. I also provide some general shapes, designs, utilities, patches, and tutorials to help artisan-scale small businesses who incorporate machine embroidery into the items they sell. I've just heavily invested in new digitizing equipment and software, and look forward to all the fun things it'll allow me to offer in the shop!
With literally tens of millions of stitches designed, digitized, and sewn, I'm a veteran of the industry, with a in-depth knowledge of machine embroidery, fabric arts, or artisan and crafting businesses.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
I do not currently offer custom digitizing services. I don't have the time your project deserves, and I refuse to do a shoddy job.
Do I own the design when I purchase a pattern from you?
The actual copyrights to any embroidery designs sold here remain with me unless otherwise specifically stated or a rights transfer is purchased. You're paying for a license to use the embroidery pattern on your own creative projects according to the licensing terms.
What am I allowed to do with the pattern?
- Use these embroidery patterns for all your personal projects i.e. projects you're creating for your own use or as gifts for family and friends. (send pics! I love to see what you creative geniuses are doing!)
- Use these embroidery patterns for production on a small business/artisan scale, and sold in an online or physical retail stores that you manage, including craft market booths.
What am I NOT allowed to do with the pattern?
You may NOT:
- Use these embroidery patterns for production on a large/commercial scale or for wholesale/trade show without purchasing an additional, proper license personally from me (contact me for more information)
- Distribute, sell, or publish the embroidery patterns for use on "print-on-demand" websites/services whether or not they offer embroidery services, such as, but not limited to, cafepress.com, polyvore.com, zazzle.com, or redbubble.com
Any digital files you receive from me cannot be given away, sold, swapped, bundled, bartered, reverse engineered, or shared in ANY manner, or by ANY means. Doing so is stealing, which isn’t very nice, and I’m a nice guy.
I have a question not answered here
If in doubt, or your not sure if your intended use will comply with these license terms, or you have another question, CONTACT ME FIRST!
Etsy makes it very easy to contact every seller. Doing so could help you avoid a headache, not to mention legal and financial penalties.
All designs Copyright © The Embroidery Planet, LLC and all designs have been filed with the US Copyright Office and are protected by law.
Responsibility for your use and actions
I'm not responsible for any legal issues that may arise from the use or misuse of my designs by the end user. The end user is responsible for any legal issues or costs resulting in their use. In other words, don't use my patterns to create something hateful and expect to blame me for 'enabling' your poor choices when it bites you in the ass.