Announcement Supply goodness: colorful twine, parcel tags, glassine and kraft paper bags, Hug Snug seam binding ribbon.
Supply goodness: colorful twine, parcel tags, glassine and kraft paper bags, Hug Snug seam binding ribbon.
Katrina Dosher on Mar 22, 2017
Great service every time! Thanks!
dodi on Mar 20, 2017
Great little tags I plan to tea stain! Thx
Kaye on Mar 17, 2017
Nice bags, thank you!
finding joy in creativity
In July of 2010, I opened my Etsy shop. It was initially intended as an outlet to sell some of the overflowing craft/scrapbooking supplies I had optimistically, and perhaps unrealistically, bought after having my middle son.
Thank you for taking the time to visit! ☕
Forty-something mama to 3 wild boys
I offer an array of fun DIY supplies at affordable prices. If you need a different quantity of something, please convo me. I check my email throughout the day, and I reply within 24 hours, usually much sooner. ☕
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Please make sure that your shipping address is up-to-date and correct. Otherwise, it could delay delivery.
* I send an Etsy-generated shipping notification email with USPS tracking info when your package has been shipped. All of my shipped orders have a tracking & confirmation number. I combine shipping, and refund for shipping overages over $2.00. Refunds are issued after I pack and ship the order. Please understand that shipping includes more than just the postage price.
* Please understand that I have no control over delivery timeframes after your package has been submitted to the US Postal Service.
* I don't offer international shipping via regular First Class shipping, as it has proven to be slow and unpredictable. I would be happy to ship via USPS Priority shipping. I have had no problems with this method yet. The estimated delivery time is 6 to 10 business days, depending on the destination. Please convo me for international shipping, and I will set up a listing for you to purchase.
Refunds and Exchanges
I strive to be very thorough when it comes to describing the items I sell, but if you are unsure of something, please ask before you buy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please don't hesitate to convo me. I will do my best to work with you to find an acceptable resolution .
If you want to return an item that you bought in error, I will be happy to refund your payment; however, the cost of return shipping for the item(s) is your responsibility.
Additional policies and FAQs
Monday, January 2 ... New Year’s Day (observed)
Monday, January 16 ... Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, February 20 ... Presidents' Day
Monday, May 29 ... Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4 ... Independence Day
Monday, September 4 ... Labor Day
Monday, October 9 ... Columbus Day
Friday, November 10 ... Veterans Day (observed)
Thursday, November 23 ... Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 25 ... Christmas Day
*** Post offices will not be open, and there is no US mail delivery on these dates.
* I love having my own Etsy shop, and I value my customers, but life is full of unexpected events! I pay close attention to my sales and convos, but please keep in mind that my family is my top priority.
Thank you for visiting The Joyful Cup! ☕