kespector on Dec 2, 2013
Such a beautiful coat and I'm really enjoying wearing it!
I love this! Great color.
Great dress. Thank you so much!
Beautiful coat! It will be perfect for the Northern winter!
Great condition, arrived quickly, carefully packaged. Thanks!
Great condition, arrived quickly. Thanks!
Soft fabric & in great condition. Lovely piece. Thanks!
The Paraders: Vintage and Original
The Paraders began as an Etsy shop on January 2, 2010. Since this date, The Paraders have grown out of a Chicago vintage shop and into a Portland vintage-inspired design shop.
We designed and created a Paraders Original Collection and were fully funded by a Kickstarter campaign back in September of 2012!
New beginnings are coming to The Paraders...we just opened up our vintage-inspired shop of circle skirts and pinup skirts! I'm working on another full collection of dresses and separates for a Spring/Summer 2016 line and am dying to show it off! To hear more about new projects, follow our journey via the blog at blog.theparaders.com
Also, get first dibs on new skirts and email-only coupon codes! If you’re down, I’ll email you once a week with the blog and shop highlights + extras that are only shared through email. Sign up here : http://eepurl.com/cjgef
We look forward to working with all of you vintage lovers out there!
contact : rachael [!at] theparaders.com
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Hi there! I'm Rachael, the founder of The Paraders. I design all of the skirts you see in my shop and also make a portion of them myself. Thanks for checking out the shop!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
•Shipments will be made only after receipt of payment on our end - meaning orders using paypal e-checks or other forms of payment that do not process immediately will not be sent until payment has cleared.
• Most of our items are shipped within two business days of payment via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. (Shipping time: 2-3 business days).
• Our international orders under 4lbs are shipped First Class International. (Shipping time: varies by destination - please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery). Packages over 4lbs are shipped via Priority Mail International with Delivery Confirmation. (Shipping time: 6-10 business days). If you are buying a garment and would like to opt for quicker shipping time, you may contact us for a shipping quote to upgrade to Priority Mail.
• Please contact us for a quote if you need additional shipping services such as insurance, etc. These services are available upon request; however, they are not included in the original shipping quote.
• Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, taxes, and fees.
• Seller is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping or lost packages if the buyer does not opt for insurance.
• We will gladly combine postage.
• If paying via Paypal, please verify that your address is updated and correct. The Paraders will ship item to the address listed on your Etsy account, included in the receipt. PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR ADDRESS TO ENSURE IT IS SENT TO THE CORRECT LOCATION!
Refunds and Exchanges
• Refunds are acceptable for any and all purchases within 7 days of receiving. (Excluding original shipping cost.) However, if goods are damaged or more worn upon seller receiving, the item is no longer available for refund.
• Buyer must pay return shipping and notify us so we can make sure to be on the lookout for a return package. The package must be postmarked within 7 days of buyer receiving date to be eligible for a refund.
• SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN. If you're concerned about a purchase, please email us at info [!at] theparaders.com BEFORE you purchase. We will grant the option to return on an as-needed basis if the customer expresses interest BEFORE a purchase is made. (ie. If the customer is worried about the fit or color.)
Additional policies and FAQs
• Our measurements are taken with the garment laying flat then multiplying the number by two to arrive at the given measurement.
length :: top of garment (ie. collar or shoulderstrap) to bottom of hem
bust :: armpit to armpit x2
waist :: sideseam to sideseam at waist or approx. x2
hip :: sideseam to sideseam at hip x2 (usually fullest part of garment)
sleeve :: shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve
shoulder :: shoulder seam to shoulder seam (or where it should fall)