TheQuixotica's Shop Policies
As the artist and owner of The Quixotica, I believe in creating honest, good quality products to share with you. The store has a few policies to help you make informed purchases with us.
The Quixotica accepts payment via PayPal, as well as MasterCard, Visa debit and credit cards.
At The Quixotica, we are happy to accept orders from the world over and will follow the given guidelines for shipping and delivery:
- All artwork shall be securely packaged and bubble-wrapped.
- All artwork will be shipped unframed and not mounted to reduce postage cost. A tracking number will be provided by the shipping agency and forwarded to the customer.
- 2-3 days must be allowed for the store to process your order after receiving payment.
The Quixotica is happy to offer discounts on shipment for orders of 2 or more items. Please refer to the product details for the exact amounts.
- Shipment time varies with location and 7-10 days must be allowed for unexpected delays in delivery.
- The Quixotica is not responsible for, and will not bear, any import charges or taxes that may be applicable in some countries.
Refunds and Exchanges
Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase, we would be happy to offer you a refund on your purchase, if the following conditions are met:
- The product must be returned to the store in perfect condition, whereupon the product cost will be refunded
- Only the cost of the product shall be refunded, not shipping costs
- The cost of returning the product to the store shall be borne by the customer
We do not offer exchanges on products.
Additional Policies and FAQs
All artwork, homeware and written work are the property of the artist and owner of The Quixotica, and must not be copied, reprinted or reproduced, either fully or partially, in any manner without seeking prior permission of the artist.
To seek permission for reuse of these works, please contact the artist on Etsy via message or email.
Last Updated October 12, 2011