TheRealmofsAm's Shop Policies
Hello and thank you for visiting From The Realm of sAm!
My name is Samantha Johnson and I am a fantasy artist/freelance designer. I dabble in many different mediums from paint, to clay, to even making jewelry. My work is also my play, and sometimes creating a new thing whether it be 2-d or 3-d, is the most satisfying way to unwind.
If you are interested in my artwork, you can find more of it on my website: http://www.therealmofsam.com/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions my policies have left out.
Thanks for stopping by!
I accept both money orders and Pay Pal, however, please keep in mind that sales paid with money orders will ship slower since I have to wait until I receive the payment before shipping. I also ask that money orders be sent "certified" with a signature required on receipt. This ensures that your payment will get to me.
I will hold unpaid sales for three days, after which they will be canceled. If there will be a prolonged delay in payment, please contact me and I will gladly hold your order longer. (For example: if sending a money order, just let me know the payment is in the mail, or if for some reason you are having trouble with your PayPal account).
My shipping estimates also include the cost of shipping supplies. All items are shipped first class USPS with delivery confirmation to ensure your package arrives safely. I do not ship my items insured unless requested, so if you would like to purchase insurance or need me to use a different mailing method or service, please let me know before you place the order and we can work something out.
For international orders customers are responsible for all fees and tariffs associated with customs. These fees and tariffs are not included in purchase price or shipping cost.
LOCAL BUYERS - If you happen to live in the Hazel Hurst/Smethport/Kane, Pennsylvania area let me know before purchasing so you aren't charged shipping and we can schedule a pick up.
ADDRESSES - Please make sure that the correct address is listed through Etsy. This is the address that I will ship to. If you are purchasing a gift for someone at another address I can ship to them as long as you make sure I have the correct address.
Refunds and Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is my highest priority. If you are unhappy with an item, you may return or exchange it for the original price. However, original artwork and commission pieces are non-refundable.
• You must contact me within three days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
• I cannot refund shipping nor am I responsible for the cost of return shipping.
• Returns must be packaged in the same manner I shipped the item to you. This also includes insurance, which must be purchased at the same level as the original shipment.
• Once I receive the item, I will immediately contact you with a confirmation that the item arrived in the same condition I sent it to you, and all applicable refunds will be promptly made.
• If there is a problem with the item when I receive it, I will immediately contact you and we will work out a solution in a way that is equitable and fair. If the item is damaged because of poor packaging or handling, no refund will be made. However, I will communicate with you and provide photos, etc., of the problem.
Exchanges - are not a problem, see Refunds for guidelines.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Contact - Etsy Convos are the best way to get in touch with me.
Purchasing Original Artwork
• When you purchase a piece of artwork from me, you are buying the item only and not the reproductive rights for it. I retain all rights to the image to use as I see fit. All art is © Samantha Johnson
• Prices on my commission work vary and depend entirely on the project, size, amount of detail, whether it is to be black and white or color, etc. Tell me your idea and the dimensions and I can give you an estimate.
Due to a few negative past experiences, I do require a deposit up front. This will be half of the estimated price, while the other half, plus shipping, will be charged upon completion. Should the project be cancelled after I begin working on it, the deposit will be non-refundable. Projects on hold for more than a month will be cancelled.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me. Thank you again for visiting my store!
Last Updated June 19, 2014