TheRealmofsAm's Shop Policies
Hello and thank you for visiting From The Realm of sAm!
My name is Samantha Johnson and I am a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I dabble in many creative mediums from paint, to clay, to even making jewelry. Almost everything in my shop, including my high quality giclee prints, are made right here in my own little art studio. The only exceptions to this are my stationary items, cards, post cards, and stickers, that I have printed in small runs offsite. I'm conscientious of where I have these items printed, choosing the most environmentally/economically friendly quality options I can find. These items go through my own special brand of scrutiny and careful inspection before I put them up in my shop.
You can find more of my finished pieces, both licensed and private works, on my website: http://www.therealmofsam.com/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions my policies have left out.
Thanks for stopping by!
I accept PayPal, Direct Checkout (Credit Cards), and Etsy Gift Cards!
If you choose to pay with a PaPal E-check I have to wait until the payment clears before I can ship your purchase (usually 5-7 days). Your order will ship within 24 hours of the check clearing, unless otherwise specified in the transaction.
My shipping estimates also include the cost of shipping supplies. All items are shipped first class USPS with delivery confirmation to ensure your package arrives safely. If for any reason you need expedited shipping, please contact me prior to purchasing and I will adjust the item as a custom order with a price that properly reflects the expedited shipping charges.
For international orders customers are responsible for all fees and tariffs associated with customs. These fees and tariffs are not included in purchase price or shipping cost.
*NOTE* I'm in the process of switching over to Etsy's calculated shipping for more accurate shipping prices. This is difficult for many of my items as the weight varies depending on the shipping supplies I use, so far the calculated shipping only applies to my Glass Art Pendants which have a uniform packaging. You can request a faster shipping method for these items as you are checking out.
ADDRESSES - Please make sure the correct address is listed through Etsy. This is the address I will ship to. If you are purchasing a gift for someone at another address I can ship to them as long as you make sure I have the correct address.
Refunds and Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is my highest priority. If you are unhappy with an item, you may return or exchange it for the original price. However, original artwork, custom orders/commissioned art, and instant downloads are non-refundable.
• You must contact me within three days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
• I cannot refund shipping nor am I responsible for the cost of return shipping.
• Returns must be packaged in the same manner I shipped the item to you. This also includes insurance, which must be purchased at the same level as the original shipment.
• Once I receive the item, I will immediately contact you with a confirmation that the item arrived in the same condition I sent it to you, and all applicable refunds will be promptly made.
• If there is a problem with the item when I receive it, I will immediately contact you and we will work out a solution in a way that is equitable and fair. If the item is damaged because of poor packaging or handling, no refund will be made. However, I will communicate with you and provide photos, etc., of the problem.
Damaged Items - I am very meticulous about how I package and ship my artwork. Should you received an item damaged from shipping, please contact me immediately with photos of the damage in question. Prints and pendants can be replaced, but original artwork is one of a kind. I will ask that damaged original artwork please be returned to me, and I will offer a full refund.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Contact - Etsy Convos are the best way to get in touch with me.
Purchasing Original Artwork
• When you purchase a piece of artwork from me, you are buying the item only and not the reproductive rights for it. I retain all rights to the image to use as I see fit. All art is © Samantha Johnson or its respective license holders.
Custom Items/Commissioned Illustrations
• Prices on my custom and commission work vary and depend entirely on the project, size, amount of detail, whether it is to be black and white or color, etc. Please send me an email or convo with your idea and the dimensions and I will be able to give you an estimate. I am only one artist so I often have work booked months in advance. The sooner you contact me with your idea, the sooner I can add your name to my commission list.
• I do require a 50% deposit up front, while the second half plus shipping will be required upon completion. Should the project be cancelled after I have started working on it, the deposit will be non-refundable. Projects on a customer hold for more than a month will be cancelled, and if I have not begun work, the deposit refunded. Should there be any reason for delay on the second half of the payment for a completed project, please contact me immediately so we can work out the fairest possible solution.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me. Thank you again for visiting my store!
Last Updated June 28, 2015