Margaret on Nov 25, 2015
I bought the earrings as a Christmas gift for someone else, so they haven't been used yet, but they look great and I think she'll love them! Thanks for the extremely fast delivery and for the refund of the excess postage I'd paid. :)
The Tattered Tower operates under Australian Consumer Law.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
* All postage is via Australia Post. Specific postage details are listed on each item, and all post includes tracking and signature on delivery. Items are only shipped once all payments have cleared.
* If an item is commissioned or reserved, I ask that you pay within 5 days. If you can not make payment during that time, please contact me to arrange something, otherwise the item will be listed in the store.
* Please be aware of the customs laws within your country and make sure that your purchase will be allowed within your country's borders. The buyer is also responsible for paying any import tax on their purchase.
* All products are shipped with adequate protection - boxed, bubble wrapped, etc. - so, while I make my best efforts to ensure that all products reach the buyer in the same condition that they were posted in, damage in the mail does occasionally happen. Unfortunately, this becomes an issue between the buyer and postal service. I advise contacting my store to upgrade to post with shipping insurance on any orders over $100AUD.
* If you have a rush order, please make sure you contact me so we can try to make arrangements. I will do my best to process the order in time and can offer upgrades to express shipping within Australia, and air mail overseas.
Refunds and Exchanges
* In the event that your item is lost in the post and I do not get a confirmation of delivery via tracking or signature, please contact me to make arrangements for a replacement, if available.
* The Tattered Tower will not normally offer a refund if you change your mind about a purchase, make a wrong selection or you damage the product. However, refunds and returns may be offered on a case-by case basis. If you have any issues, or require a repair, please contact me. Buyer pays for postage in the event of a refund or return.
* If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 2 days of purchase.
* Under Australian consumer law, if the product is faulty (and not sold as a ‘second’), wrongly described, or does not do what it is supposed to (regarding functional pieces), you are entitled to a refund.
* Any deposit placed on a custom or reserved item can not be refunded on cancellation, as this covers the listing fee and any materials purchased for the construction of the item.
Items NOT eligible for return include digital items, pierced jewellery (earrings, studs, hoops, etc) for health and safety reasons, and commissioned or customised orders.
Additional policies and FAQs
At present, I do not take wholesale orders, however I do work under consignment in some situations. Please contact me for more details.
All products (unless stated otherwise) are guaranteed for reasonable use. This means that all due care should be taken with jewellery and soft items and failure to do so means I can NOT replace these items at my own cost. Some items may be more fragile than others, and this will be clearly stated in the listing, and all items are hand made so please use common sense when wearing items from The Tattered Tower. I can not replace/repair the item if it is damaged by things like children pulling on earrings and necklaces, stepping on the items, getting them caught or pulled on clothing, being damaged by vigorous activity, etc.