Announcement The Unicursal Path is a husband and wife creative design and craftsmanship team who strive to create unique heirloom quality pieces of jewelry that are more than wardrobe accessories; rather, they are one of a kind pieces of artistic expression.
The Unicursal Path is a husband and wife creative design and craftsmanship team who strive to create unique heirloom quality pieces of jewelry that are more than wardrobe accessories; rather, they are one of a kind pieces of artistic expression.
m0nk13sm0m on May 17, 2016
Thank you so much for the beautiful rosary! My daughter received it for her First Communion from her Grandparents and they all LOVED it. It is so well made and again, absolutely beautiful! I hope she will have it forever!
Coming Back To Center; What's in a Name?
Over the past few years, since the creation of our Etsy shop, people have inquired after the name: The Unicursal Path. “What’s a unicursal path?” they ask. In short, the answer is simple: a unicursal path is a type of labyrinth that differs from the traditional “maze” in that there are no branches or alternate paths or “dead ends" which must be traveled and solved to reach the center. Traditionally, the unicursal labyrinth is not simply walked and it presents no obstacles outside the self to solve, circumvent or overcome. Rather the path serves as a sacred vessel for holding the symbols of one’s issues, needs or celebrations. The center of the labyrinth is called the "heart space”. On the journey, looking at the path ahead, the individual comes to realize that this “heart space” is approached from many different directions (coordinates), though the path does not diverge and remains constant. This allows the walker to view his/her symbols and the journey from various points of view.
Our Etsy shop, The Unicursal Path, is our creative outlet which has allowed us to explore our creativity, has also allowed us to open our minds to the wisdom of the gemstones with which we work to create pieces of wearable art. More often than not, a handpicked stone will guide our creativity to “show” us what it can become. We invite others to take this spiritual journey with us and discover what secrets and messages the stones hold for you.
Owner, Designer, Creator
Christopher Lucas.has always an abiding interest in jewel crafting and gemology. He is able to see beauty in simplicity, the remarkable in the seemingly unremarkable and there is nothing unremarkable about the world in which we live.
"The jewelry and items I design and help to create are special to me, and we hope they will be special to you, too. We are always happy to work with you and your ideas to see if we can design a piece that is uniquely you."
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
•The Unicursal Path will not send packages until payments have cleared.
• In the event of non-payment and no response to emails regarding payment will result in negative feedback and you will be reported to Etsy. Please see Etsy policies regarding accounts reported for non-payment.
• International shipments may be delayed by customs by up to 6 weeks. This does not happen often but that it can happen.
Refunds and Exchanges
• I’m sorry but at this time The Unicursal Path cannot accept refunds; please purchase seriously.
• We make every effort to make certain that our items are shipped in excellent condition and are accurately represented in our listings. The Unicursal Path is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in shipping. Please contact us to add shipping insurance to your order if you wish to have it. We do not automatically provide shipping insurance.
• In the event of a damaged item you may ask for shop credit towards another item if the request is made within 5 days of receipt of your item. Returns may be accepted on a limited, case by case basis. Buyers are responsible for the return postal costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
•When placing a custom order, a deposit or full payment will be required before we start work. Please contact us for a deposit or payment estimate.