Kathryn on Aug 21, 2016
Sorry it took awhile to review. It was a gift, so I had to wait. It was a big hit! My daughter has not taken it off yet.
lucia pereda on Aug 15, 2016
She absolutely loved it!!
Cate B on Aug 12, 2016
Lovely, unusual, well-crafted pendant! Thank you!!
All jewelry in this shop is 925 Solid Sterling Silver. Never plated.
GIFT wrapping and gift notes are FREE! It automatically comes with every purchase.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
PRIORITY MAIL: Processing time is 1-3 business days. Shipping time will be 2-3 days. Priority Mail is not guaranteed but very reliable.
No EXPRESS MAIL: Sorry but we do not provide overnight shipping service.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TIME for most countries is 10 - 14 business days but this is not a guarantee. Orders can take 2-6 weeks depending on customs. Priority Mail is 6-10 days and also not guaranteed. If a delay in shipping arises, we will not be able consider a possbile remedy it until 6 weeks has passed.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TRACKING: The US only recently started to track to the destination with select countries. The tracking may or may not show all the way to the destination.
LOST SHIPMENTS: Not responsible for lost goods and refunds will not be given for orders that have a delivery confirmation to destination or confirmation to an International customs office. The Buyer will need to file a claim with their local customs office. Please request insurance at an extra cost to be added to your order if you would like to guarantee a refund due to lost shipment.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS – Please Note DUTY, IMPORT and VAT charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
Repairs or Resizing: Free for 90 days after purchase. Please contact me.
LOST SHIPMENTS: Refunds will not be given for orders that have a delivery confirmation to the destination or to an International Port. Exceptions may apply on a case by case basis.
Additional policies and FAQs
All jewelry items are gift wrapped in a little box, ready for gifting. If you purchase multiple items they will come shipped in one box unless noted that each is a separate gift. If you need gift wrapping for each item please specify at checkout.
Short PERSONAL gift NOTES are free. 30 word maximum. Please leave note at Etsy checkout!
To be "green" Receipts are never included in packages and may be found on Etsy if needed.
PRODUCT CARE - STERLING SILVER:
Sterling silver will tarnish and the speed at which it does depends on product care, chemicals it comes in contact with, your body and the environment it's stored. Never keep it in high humidity places such as bathrooms!
1. The best way to prevent tarnishing is to store clean, dry sterling silver in a dry airtight container, like a ziplock bag.
2. Don’t leave silver jewelry in the bathroom. Humidity can speed up the oxidation process that produces tarnish.
3. Minimize sterling silver’s contact to chemicals (hairspray, perfume, body lotion, bleach, etc.) and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub.
Cleaning Tarnished Sterling Silver:
1. I use SUNSHINE POLISHING CLOTHS to remove tarnish from silver jewelry and highly recommend these. You can find them on Ebay and they do not cost much! I have used many products and other cloths and these work wonders on sterling silver. Cloths are easy, quick and work great!
2. If using a commercial liquid cleaner always remember to read the instructions on the first before you attempt cleaning. Most commercial cleaners are very strong and will remove all oxidation from pieces with patina. Many of the designs are purposely oxidized (darker accented areas) then polished, so that crevices are darkened to bring out the depth and beauty of a piece. Take care not to remove this design element. Do not go overboard!
3. BAKING SODA: Baking soda has worked for decades to clean sterling silver. Put foil in the bottom of a bowl. Put the silver piece on the foil and add generous baking soda on top of it. Then pour boiling water and more baking soda. Turn it over several times. Buff the item with a soft cloth, rinse and then wipe again with a soft cloth. Repeat the process if the patina is thick.
4. SOAP & WATER: Oils from your hands leave silver looking dull. A quick rinse with liquid soap and water really shines it up. Even if yours are not tarnished yet this will bring back a lot of shine.