- All 155
- WINTER Beanies, Kufis 9
- WINTER Brimsters 18
- WINTER Slouchy Beanies 31
- Cowls, Jewelry, etc 2
- WINTER Wearables 16
- Headbands, Bandanas 5
- P.A.T.T.E.R.N.S 12
- Bags, Totes, Purses 6
- Babies, Toddlers, Youth 8
- SUMMER SALES------------ 34
- BoomNation boomerangs 7
angelajohnson007 on Mar 14, 2017
Dottie & Megan did an AWESOM JOB!!!! I LOVE MY Threadmill Sloucher!!!!!!! It fit a little larger than I need but it perfect for the day I ware extension in my hair. AWESOME Ladies..
turtlepear on Mar 13, 2017
Gorgeous and well crafted as always. I've been ordering from this shop for a couple of years and have never been disappointed with my purchases.
eckamoosehaas on Feb 25, 2017
Beautiful frisbee for our Border Collie puppy. Thank you so much Dottie. Such beautiful work. We can't wait for him to play with them :) <3
A Snake, A Hook and an Art Teacher
My grandmother taught me to crochet at a very early age. Through the years I would pick up the art of crochet time and again, but never with the zeal that I have for it now. Maybe I should attribute my passion for crochet to the snake.
Yes. I said snake. On July 4, 2005, I was bitten on my foot by a copperhead snake in my own front yard. Long story short: I spent weeks recuperating. Since all I could do was stay off my leg, I had to keep my brain and hands engaged. I'm an artist, and the need to be productive was driving me... So I took up crochet again. And I haven't stopped since. I'm obsessive in my need to create something new each day. Crochet is one piece of the puzzle that makes me who I am. I look back on that fateful Fourth of July night, and I'd have to say; the copperhead did me a huge favor!
Putting all snaky thoughts aside…. My “day job” is being art teacher to my wonderfully creative K-5 students. As an artist and teacher, I fully believe that art does not stop at the canvas or the drawing board. It's all around, even in the shape of yarn. I view crochet as a sculptural medium. The shapes, textures, patterns, colors!!! So much to work with and so many wonders to create!!! I approach each new creation as an art project and I hope you'll enjoy the aesthetic nature of my creations.
In addition to Threadmill, I also own a pattern shop: crowshadecreations.etsy.com
And my daughter and I make jewelry at darlinbabe.etsy.com
Hope you'll stop in those places and take a look.
Owner, Yarn Sculptor
I'm so totally enthralled by the sculptural aspect of crochet. I feel powerful with hook and yarn in hand. I'm obsessed by the need to create. Sometimes I dream of yarn. And it's always colorful.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Pay Pal preferred. If you're reading this right now, and you pay for your purchase with PayPal, please feel free to use this discount code: PPAL10 for a 10 percent total discount.
EXPRESS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE are available upon request, however, please ask when ordering and wait for a revised invoice before payment. Seller is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
All international orders are shipped via First Class International Mail which normally takes 1-2 weeks to arrive. There is no way to track international packages. If you would like to be able to track your package, please contact me prior to purchasing, and I will invoice you for Priority Shipping. Seller is not responsible for the time it takes for your package to arrive, or for lost packages.
Refunds and Exchanges
I'm unable to offer refunds under these conditions:
- COLOR - Please keep in mind that your computer monitor may show colors slightly differently from the actual item. I am available for clarification and explanation of color if there is a doubt; therefore I cannot accept returns based on color differences caused by computer monitors.
- USED or DAMAGED ITEMS- Item should be in new, unaltered condition (i.e., no signs of having been worn, stretched or spoiled in any way)
- UNUSUAL ODORS - Items having odors that have absorbed into the fabric of the handmade item; i.e., tobacco, perfume, etc.
- CUSTOM ORDERS - These orders have been created especially for the buyer. Please respect the consultation time and one-on-one care given to you as buyer of a special listing. Custom orders will not be refunded.
- SATIN LINED HATS - Hats that have had custom liners made and sewn into them will not be accepted as a valid return item.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!