Announcement Hello and welcome to Tree Wings Studio! Here you'll find hand painted polymer clay beads, inked and pyrography leather focals, rustic fiber and fabric creations, and various other whimsies… all carefully handcrafted for your own jewelry designs!
Hello and welcome to Tree Wings Studio! Here you'll find hand painted polymer clay beads, inked and pyrography leather focals, rustic fiber and fabric creations, and various other whimsies… all carefully handcrafted for your own jewelry designs!
R Mercedes Lindenoak on Mar 19, 2017
beautiful quality but this one was flawed in the design
R Mercedes Lindenoak on Mar 19, 2017
beautiful good quality I'm very pleased
Creating because that's what I love doing most!
Tree Wings Studio came into being when a girl who loved to make things could never find a way to stop…
And I still haven't!
I had always created whatever popped into my head with whatever medium I had on hand, and as you can imagine, that wasn't always a very pretty outcome. Then one day I discovered polymer clay. I played with it for a while, but nothing super exciting came of it. A short while later for my birthday my Grandmother gave me a book on polymer clay bead making… and wow! I'd never realized there were so many possibilities!
I've worked with color mixing and caning a bit—making everything from vases to wall hangings, and of course, beads, but have found over time that my real passion is for sculpting with neutral colors and painting colors on with acrylics. And I enjoy small things—I sculpt as miniature as possible and paint as detailed as possible! I love it!
Here in my studio shop, you'll see my love for animals and nature crafted in bead form… and the occasional piece of jewelry.
Thanks for visiting!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Animal Lover, Nature Lover, Professional Dreamer
I'm the heart and soul of Tree Wings Studio and can't imagine a life without creativity.
Your order will be handled promptly and with great care. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about your purchase or my shop's policies at any time. I'm always just a convo away! :-)
Accepted payment methods
I currently only accept PayPal. If you would like to use a different payment method please contact me and I'll see what we can work out.
The shipping cost in my listings are for shipment by First Class mail and include the cost of packaging materials and delivery conformation (for US packages only).
•••••••••••• How will my order be shipped? ••••••••••••
• For bead orders, your beads will be strung and placed in little zip baggies, wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in padded envelope for small orders or a box for large orders. And yes, I do include an invoice—for my convenience—so I am sure I give you what you bought, and for your own records. If you don't want one, just ask and I'll leave it out… and yes, I'll still get your order right! ;-)
• For jewelry orders, your jewelry will be arranged securely in a hand-painted kraft jewelry box tied with a ribbon (ready for gift giving!) and placed in a padded envelope or box depending on the size of the order.
All packages ship by First Class USPS mail, unless requested otherwise at the time of purchase. Yes, if you request a shipping upgrade, you will be charged for it.
•••••••••••• When will my package ship? ••••••••••••
• For Ready to Ship items, your package will be shipping in the next 1 - 4 business days.
• For Pre-Order items, I'm just finishing up the last touches to make them perfect and they'll be shipping out as soon as they're completed—your package will be shipping in about 1 - 2 weeks.
• For Made to Order items, these are customized items and I will be starting work as soon as I receive your payment—your package will be shipping once it is complete. Generally these orders take about 2 - 3 weeks, but can take longer—I'll be keeping in touch with you on the progress of these orders.
If your order contains either Pre-Order or Made to Order items along with Ready to Ship items, I will ship everything together once the Pre-Order/Made to Order items are completed. If you need anything right away, just let me know and we'll work something out.
I always notify you once your package is on its way.
•••••••••••• How long will it take for my package arrive? ••••••••••••
• For packages shipping to US addresses, arrival time is generally in about 2 - 5 business days.
• For packages shipping to international addresses arrival time is generally in about 1 - 3 weeks, but can sometimes take longer depending on how quickly it moves through customs.
•••••••••••• I'm at an international address. Will there be any additional charges to receive my package? ••••••••••••
There may be. Please know what your country's import restrictions are from the US. I am not responsible for any customs fees, duty fees, or taxes your package may incur.
Refunds and Exchanges
Yes, I do. I strive to make the very best, and highest quality art, but if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and wish to return it please contact me within 10 days of receipt of your item and we'll discuss the details of your return.
•••••••••••• Will I be responsible for return shipping cost? ••••••••••••
• In the case of a defective item or an item that was damaged in shipment, I will cover your return shipping and refund your original purchase and shipping price upon receipt.
• If you just changed your mind, the shipping cost both ways is your responsibility. Return the item in its original packaging and condition and I'll refund your original item price (original shipping will not be refunded) upon receipt of the item.
Please be sure to contact me before making a return of any kind! Thank you!
Additional policies and FAQs
At this time I'm not taking any custom orders, but there are some beads that I will "customize" currently listed in my shop.
•••••••••••• Do you ever make trades? ••••••••••••
Yes, I do… occasionally! So if you make something super awesome (handmade beads are my favorite, of course!) feel free to ask, but please, please don't be upset if I decline—I can only make a limited number of trades at a time.
•••••••••••• I really like what you make! Would you tell me how? ••••••••••••
I do occasionally share tutorials—you can find these on my blog, treewingsstudio.com
But I must ask that you please do not copy my designs. I'm all for sharing and learning new techniques. Most of what I make is what I've come up with through much trial and error, and just simple dream chasing. Technique is how to do something, but it's style that makes it truly our own and a work of art. We can be inspired, we can learn techniques, but when we reach even deeper, that's when we find our heart in our creations.
All designs are the original work of the artist/designer (Rebekah Payne) and as such I retain all copyrights. You may not reproduce any design without my written permission.
Return to my Shop: http://www.treewingsstudio.etsy.com/