TrendBoutique

TrendBoutique

Vancouver, Washington · 561 Sales

TrendBoutique

TrendBoutique

Vancouver, Washington 561 Sales On Etsy since 2012

5 out of 5 stars
(223)

Announcement   50% off everything! Shop closing as soon as possible! Use code CLOSE50 All items are one if a kind, once they sell I cannot make anymore.
Some earrings cannot be changed to posts for pierced ears, please read the description or contact me for clarification.

Announcement

Last updated on Apr 28, 2016

50% off everything! Shop closing as soon as possible! Use code CLOSE50 All items are one if a kind, once they sell I cannot make anymore.
Some earrings cannot be changed to posts for pierced ears, please read the description or contact me for clarification.

Viktoriya Oakes

Contact shop owner

Viktoriya Oakes

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(223)
Shino  Sawaoka

Shino Sawaoka on Aug 31, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
Shino  Sawaoka

Shino Sawaoka on Aug 31, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
Shino  Sawaoka

Shino Sawaoka on Aug 31, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
Shino  Sawaoka

Shino Sawaoka on Aug 31, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
Shino  Sawaoka

Shino Sawaoka on Aug 31, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
View all 223 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for checking out my shop!
My desire is that you have fun with my pieces and find something you absolutely cannot live without. All of my pieces are very unique, fun and one of a kind!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Payment
Payment: I accept almost everything (check, money order, paypal) but with that said please do not delay on making your payment especially if you are paying with a money order or check. Send payment as soon as possible so that I can get your purchase to you as soon as possible. Paypal is the easiest way to make a payment, I encourage it!
Shipping
Items are shipped within 24 hours after payment has cleared- and in most cases, sooner.
I do ship Saturday and Sunday if that is when your payment clears.
I combine shipping, for the first item it's $2 and $1 for every additional item domesticly. Internationally $10 and $1 for each additional item. I ship with USPS first class so that there is always a tracking number and a shipping confirmation. Delivers in 2-5 Business days in the US.
International orders are shipped via USPS first class mail as well, and takes about 5-25 business days.
**I am not responsible for lost international packages so please be aware of that. But feel free to contact me if there is a major problem and I will do the best I can to help you, please contact me if you want to add insurance I will be more than happy to do so when I purchase the shippping label, but you will be paying the cost associated with this.**
Refunds and Exchanges
**Due to my pieces being one of a kind, I do not exchange or give refunds, the pictures and descriptions are very accurate and clear.** Unless the listing is innacurate I will not refund. An example of an incorrect listing is stating that a pair of earrings are clip ons but instead they are actually screw ons. This is my fault and I will refund your account, this is the ONLY time I will refund. If you decide that you want to file a claim against me, Etsy has a seller protection program. Custom orders are also NON refundable, they are created specifically for you I send pictures throughout the entire process so if you get the items and decide that you don't like the color or just the way it looks I can no longer do anything about this. The process is finished once you receive the package, it is out of my hands.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you would like a custom order I have many unpainted pieces to choose from, e-mail me at viktoriyaoakes [!at] yahoo.com or contact me through etsy. I can also custom paint a rhinestone piece that you already own; as usual there are three coats of paint and a coat of varnish for ultimate protection. Cost associated depends on the size of the piece. You are responsible for shipping both ways. Contact me if this is something you are interested in, if you have multiple pieces combined shipping is always available.
I also offer layaway- 20% down on all the items you would like to purchase, they will not be sent out until you pay the other 80% of the cost plus shipping, I give a full two months to do this. If I do not receive another payment within the two months of the purchase date I will put the items back up for sale and keep the deposit- no acceptions. To save you and I the hassle please intend to pay for the items within the two months given so that you do not loose out on your items and the deposit.