DThorn119 on Dec 1, 2014
Beautiful cards! Excellent quality and fast shipping. Very pleased, would recommend this seller.
angelique lash on Oct 7, 2014
Exactly as described & fast ship. Were perfect for my project. Thanks!
toosie on Sep 23, 2014
Thank you very much! These are just perfect! Sue
Who doesn't love real mail?
I love getting mail. Real mail. Not the USPS version of spam. It makes my insides smile when I see a card envelope with my address in someone's handwriting. I want to give that same feeling of happiness to others and let them spread it to their friends and loved ones. Nothing makes you feel like someone really cares then when they send you a real piece of mail.
I got my love of card making from my sister. I always wanted to be just like her when I grew up. I still do. She turned me onto stamps and inks and paper and all manner of gorgeous trinkets that can be added to cards to make them special.
Tuesday Night Designs was born out of my love for paper craft products and real mail. I dedicate one night each week - yep, you guessed it, Tuesdays! - to making something out of my stashes of beautiful papers, stamps and embellishments. I turn those items into cards that can be tucked into an envelope and finished with a stamp and an address or cards that can be hand delivered with a gift or given just because.
Because really, who doesn't love real mail?
I'm turning my love of paper and mail into my own handmade card endeavor.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to message me, I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Items will not be shipped until payment has been received.
Custom orders will not be started until payment has been received.
Most domestic items will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail in a protective box or envelope. Larger orders or items will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail, UPS or FedEx in a protective box or envelope. Priority or Express shipping is available upon request.
International orders will be shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx in a protective box or envelope. Larger orders or items will be shipped with USPS, UPS or FedEx in a protective box or envelope. Priority or Express shipping is available upon request.
Multiple orders will always be combined and shipped together, unless custom items are purchased. Shipping timelines for custom orders will be discussed on a one-by-one basis.
Please note I ship all items to the address, exactly as it appears, in the Etsy Order Confirmation. If you'd like your items shipped to a different address, or under a different name, please include that in the Notes to Seller section when you make your purchase. I do not use an address provided by PayPal, if that address is different than your Etsy address, and you'd prefer your items be sent there, please include that address in the Note to Seller section when you make your purchase.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
* Square cards will require additional postage.
* USPS First Class mail is limited to letters 1/4" or less in thickness, anything more than 1/4" thick will require additional postage. This is typically enforced for items that are uniformly thicker that 1/4", if you have questions, please consult your local post office.
* To help protect your card through the automated sorting process, if it includes a dimensional embellishment, include a thin but rigid piece of cardboard in the envelope with the card. This will help reduce the risk of it being caught in the sorter.
* To reduce the risk to your card, you can take it to the post office and request it be hand cancelled. This is common with wedding invitations, and it helps reduce the amount of contact your card has with machinery.
* Your local post office will be able to answer any additional questions you may have regarding postage or if your card meets First Class mail requirements.
Please message me if you have any questions or requests!