Announcement Tutu Gorgeous Girl specializes in boutique quality sewn tutus and accessories for babies, girls and women. PRODUCTION TIME: 4-8 Business Days for all standard tutus. US customers please allow an AVERAGE of 5 business days shipping for all standard tutus and accessories via Priority Mail, and 3-9 business days for accessories via First Class Mail. Shipping is in addition to make times. Please see our shipping and policies for more info.
Tutu Gorgeous Girl specializes in boutique quality sewn tutus and accessories for babies, girls and women. PRODUCTION TIME: 4-8 Business Days for all standard tutus. US customers please allow an AVERAGE of 5 business days shipping for all standard tutus and accessories via Priority Mail, and 3-9 business days for accessories via First Class Mail. Shipping is in addition to make times. Please see our shipping and policies for more info.
- All 230
- Classic Tutus 64
- Pixie Tutus 19
- Long Tutus/Dresses 13
- Bustle Tutus 25
- Adult Tutus 43
- Halloween/Holidays 20
- Hats Headbands and More 19
- Ribbon Tutus 15
- Specialty Tutus 3
- READY TO SHIP 8
Susan Olsen on Jan 18, 2017
Super quick shipping and nice quality. Really bright, full and pretty.
jimandamycollins on Jan 17, 2017
As described and shipped quickly!
Welcome! My name is Carrie and I am the owner of Tutu Gorgeous Girl. My daughter is the inspiration that set my dream in motion over five years ago and keeps it alive everyday.
As a small girl my daughter would dress in her favorite tutus and little girl accessories and imagine herself in a world of princesses and ballerinas or as a little rock star diva. Today she is a little more grown up, as is her style. So, as her fashion sense changes and evolves, so do my designs. I take great pride in providing quality products and beautiful styles that are perfect for every age - from newborn baby girls to women celebrating a birthday or Mardi Gras, or mothers who want to dress up for Halloween with their daughters.
I’m so excited that I can help bring something magical into other girls' hearts. My goal is to make each tutu and accessory as special as your little princess.
Please stay awhile and let the magic begin!
Why Tutu Gorgeous Girl?
1. All tutus are made with 100% nylon tulle that has passed testing under CPSIA guidelines and is safe for children.
2. All my tutus are machine sewn. Sewn tutus are superior in durability, function and fullness. Your little one’s tutu will last through boundless twirling and pretend play, and stay looking beautiful. You will never have to worry about knots coming untied or a droopy tutu! Each tutu will come with detailed instructions on how to fluff and care for your tutu, and packaged with care so your tutu will arrive in the best shape possible.
3. Impeccable attention to detail. No detail is overlooked. From the clean, straight edges to the quality flowers and materials I use in every tutu and accessory. You will not be disappointed in my workmanship and quality of the product.
4. I never skimp on tulle. The beauty of a sewn tutu is that you can pile on layers upon layers of tulle. Each tutu will have up to 8 layers of tulle (some styles even more)! I use over 100 yards of tulle on most standard 10 and 12 inch length tutus!
5. Exemplary customer service. I absolutely love to talk with my customers! My goal is to create a boutique-like shop where you can walk in, browse and ask questions. I will always attempt to answer convos promptly, and promise to help you create the perfect tutu or accessory for your special girl or occasion.
6. Quick turn-around time. I run an efficient shop and I’m committed to getting your order out in as timely a manner as possible. I don’t think you should have to wait weeks for your order. During peak sales periods I do shut my shop down periodically to catch up on orders and to keep my make time from going much over two weeks. For this reason I highly suggest getting your order in early during Halloween and the Holiday season. All standard tutus will be shipped Priority Mail.
I hope you enjoy browsing. If you have any questions do not hesitate to convo me.
Thank you for taking time to visit,
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
PAYPAL (credit cards welcome without an account):
I feel this is the most secure payment option for my customers. Your credit info is private and should only be given to companies that provide excellent customer protection such as Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to make a payment. When directed to Paypal select "Pay with credit card" instead of logging in.
If you are paying using an eCheck through Paypal please allow 5 business days for me to receive payment. I cannot begin on your item(s) until the funds are available to me, and your production time will begin on the day the eCheck clears. If the eCheck is declined your transaction will be cancelled.
MESSAGES / CONTACT:
All contact is through Esty Convos - I do not provide phone service. Please be sure to check your Etsy messages after you place your order, and until your order ships. Often I have questions, and if I do not receive a reply this can hold up your order or I may need to cancel and refund the transaction.
Purchases from Indiana are charged 7% sales tax.
Tutu Gorgeous Girl is not responsible for shipping delays. Please keep the following in mind:
1. Tutus are shipped via Priority Mail (3-5 average days). I recommend allowing a full week for delivery in addition to production time in case of postal delays. All accessories are shipped via First Class Mail (3-9 average days) unless purchased with a tutu or upgrading shipping to Priority.
2. USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES for Priority Mail and First Class Mail, therefore we cannot. During peak shipping periods, postal holidays, and inclement weather shipments may take longer. For this reason we can not guarantee delivery for last minute orders and orders that do not leave a reasonable amount of time for production and delivery.
3. USPS does not count the day the package is dropped off as a shipping day. If your package is estimated to arrive in 3 days, and your package is dropped off at the post office on Monday, arrival will be on Thursday if there are no shipping delays.
4. If you need to purchase the Rush upgrade please contact me first to be sure I can accommodate your time frame.
5. All made to order items will ship out within the parameters set for my production schedule. For example, if my make time is 3-5 business days, your item will ship in no more than 5 business days after your order was placed. We are not responsible if you do not allow enough time for production (up to my max. days) plus adequate time for shipping.
6. Make time is in BUSINESS DAYS and begins on the next business day after your order was placed. We do not ship on weekends or postal holidays, so please count only the business days when figuring make time.
7. MULTIPLE PACKAGES: Sometimes we will need to ship orders of two or more tutus in separate boxes. Occasional the boxes will become separated during shipping and can arrive on different days. Unfortunately this is something we cannot prevent, and feel this is the best choice in order to ship your tutus with the best care possible.
8. We are always happy to advise if you would like to contact us prior to ordering.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the custom nature of our products no refunds are accepted unless there was an error on our part, or an agreement has been worked out. Please contact me within 48 hours of receiving your order if there was an error or issue. If a return is accepted, item must be returned in the same, new condition or a refund/exchange will not be granted. If the item has been clearly worn and/or damaged it will be returned to you and no refund will be given.
Please be sure of the colors, size, length and style before ordering.
Additional policies and FAQs
I provide a size guide on all my standard tutu listings for you to choose from. You may also measure and tell me the waist size in inches in your order notes. When ordering please select the waist size closest to your child's measurement. Please do not order a waist size larger than your child's measurement, as the tutu will be too loose.
My waist sizes are based on American Children's Apparel sizes. Please keep in mind that all children are built differently. Some children may be narrower or larger in the waist so it is always best to measure before ordering. All tutus are made with a very stretchy elastic waistband so there is no need to order a larger size for longer use. Most tutus will fit for 2-3+ years of growth. I always recommend ordering smaller rather than larger when it comes to waist size!
Please make sure you are ordering the proper length. I do suggest going a little longer than what is measured as the tulle tends to puff up and out, especially on shorter tutus. If you need any help choosing the right length please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.
**Please keep in mind pixie cut tutus will look shorter than standard cut tutus of the same length. This is because fabric is cut away to create the pointed ends, leaving less fabric to fill in the bottom portion of the tutu. My listings do reflect a longer length by size, however, if measuring for length please add 2 or 4 inches of length to your measurement to be sure the tutu will provide enough coverage. Otherwise, please use my recommendations for length in each listing.
If a length is ordered that is clearly too short for the size needed, I will not start on the order. I will contact you to discuss the proper lengths needed and request any additional cost to be paid before proceeding with the order. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours the order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
I welcome custom orders! If there is a special tutu or accessory you would like made please message me and I will be happy to work with you.
I try to select pictures that best represent color, texture and size but, due to the differences in computer monitors the color may not be true to life. I will provide a detailed description to help you with your choice. However, if you have any further questions please feel free to message me.
Supervision is recommended for children 3 and under with any product that contains small pieces. Never allow your child to sleep in a tutu or accessory. Tutu Gorgeous Girl cannot be held responsible if something should happen.