Announcement Thank you for visiting Upcycle and Remix. My shop is temporarily closed for restocking. Please check back often for amazing fibers, metals, rusty goodness, glass, wood, bling and more!!!
Thank you for visiting Upcycle and Remix. My shop is temporarily closed for restocking. Please check back often for amazing fibers, metals, rusty goodness, glass, wood, bling and more!!!
samiamroyal on Aug 5, 2015
Love,love,love, my paper pad!! Great seller! Amazing packer!! She did everything she could to make the shipping cheaper! Thank you Kathleen! Sandy royal
Catherine A. McLeod on Mar 9, 2015
I love my scale. It was photographed well so it looks exactly like it did on the Etsy website. It arrived safely and on time. The shop owner, Kathlee Conard, let me know when it was due to arrive. Her enthusiasm for relics like this one was appreciated and shared by me. I will shop Upscale and Remix again!
foodnazi51 on Jan 14, 2015
This is the neatest tin and shipped fast
Life Beyond the Shelf
I started Upcycle and Remix because I felt guilty about all of the treasures I had collected over the past 20 years, just sitting on shelves waiting to be given new life.
I have always enjoyed taking unrelated things that are unused, broken or forgotten and coming up with new creations. Since I would never be able to upcycle and remix all that I had discovered and brought home over the years, it seemed to make sense to put them in an Etsy shop, so that others could use their imaginations to turn these hidden treasures into something beautiful.
Now my biggest challenge is to let go of my finds!
I am in the process of making some of my own creations and I hope to open a "sister" shop where I will sell them as well.
Around the web
I have been collecting vintage and found items for about 20 years now. The problem was I had collected too many and was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Thus the humble beginnings of Upcycle and Remix where treasures can be found without ever leaving home!
Upcycle: the process of converting "junk" , useless or forgotten items into new materials or products of better quality or a higher environmental value.
Remix: alterations of media.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the “Pay Now” button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Orders are canceled if payment is not received within five days of paypal purchases.
On custom orders, the listing will be removed if payment is not received within five days from posting, unless otherwise stated.
* All orders are gift-wrapped wrapped when possible, packaged (using recycled materials whenever possible), and shipped within 3-5 business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal. Please note, I ship twice a week, usually Wednesdays and Fridays, unless otherwise communicated .
* All orders are shipped via USPS, first class mail and priority mail, unless otherwise stated.
* Please be sure your shipping address is correct (I use the shipping address from the Paypal invoice) as I am not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. I am also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the packaged has been returned to me for any reason (unless I mistakenly shipped it to the incorrect address, of course).
* Once your order has been shipped, I do not have any control or way to track your package. Though I don't expect it to happen, I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. (If you would like to add tracking or insurance to your shipment, please message me before placing your order, so that I can adjust the shipping charges).
* All international orders are carefully packaged and shipped via USPS within five business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal.
* Please note that once I ship the item via USPS, it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery. This timeframe is out of my control and I apologize for the long delivery times.
* I am not responsible for any custom/tax fees associated with your purchase.
* Once your order has been shipped, I do not have any control or way to track your package. Though I don't expect it to happen, I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.