Close

VerdMontStudios' Shop Announcement

Welcome to our studio and to Big Snow Country!
Up here in Northern Wisconsin the snow is deep and the winters are long. We make sleds for outdoor thrills out of local hard wood. I make wooden sleds for young and old alike and also for your wall. My sleds are a work of art. That same energy I put in to my sleds also goes into our rugs. Come on in sit a while and visit you might want to take something home or ask a question. You are always welcome in our studio.



VerdMontStudios' Shop Policies

Welcome

Because of our deep Christain faith we believe to treat everyone honestly and fairly.
We want to give you the best in what we do at a fair just price.
We go by the Golden Rule;
"Do onto others as others will do onto you."
We promise to create best product for you with love care as if we are making it for ourselves.

Payment

SALES TAX: I'm sorry to say we have to give our state their cut in on the action that if you live in Wisconsin. For orders for outside the state of Wisconsin your lucky for now.
CUSTOM ORDERS: for new customers a40% deposit is needed before order is placed and remainder (60%) due prior to shipping. Can set up a time payment for extra large orders prior to shipping.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% will be refunded it you let us know before we start the order.

Shipping

Shipping cost is shared between us and the customer, also we will pay for shipping insurance on all orders. The same for international orders.

Please note this!!!! Currently we are unable to ship outside of the U.S.A and Canada.

Refunds and Exchanges

Because of the GOLDEN RULE we will fully refund all unsatisfied orders if returned within the two weeks. Once we have order in hand and inspected we will refund up to 100% of price of order, less if soiled or damaged.

Additional Policies and FAQs

All new customers that request a custom rug need to put down a 40% deposit for their order.

Last Updated September 29, 2014