Videnoir is taking a short break
5 out of 5 stars
very neat looking outfit. Like it
Laura on Oct 9, 20203 out of 5 stars
After waiting for this splurge birthday gift to myself, sad to say I was disappointed. The fit on the bra is fine along with the thong. The hook and eye portion of the bra is troubling. The edges seem to be heat sealed or crimped together and are very sharp and coming apart. I have only tried the bra on once and noticed it right away. Not sure how to remedy this. I looked at other closures on other bras and they are sewn together. A little disappointed about the packaging, guess I thought it would be higher end.
5 out of 5 stars
The perfect fit for your resident goth girlfriend!
5 out of 5 stars
I adore this set so much!
5 out of 5 stars
Expert seamstress and designer I absolutely love everything I got
5 out of 5 stars
Perfect fit and look. Couldn’t be happier
5 out of 5 stars
I was worried that one of the thongs wouldn’t work so I bought two thongs, and they both fit perfectly, despite my thick hips and more prominent “lady parts”. I was satisfied with everything that I received and the seller sent a nice gift with my set. I feel like an absolute diva rockstar. Thank you!
Professional dressmaker for the past 15 years, I embarked on this new adventure from 2014. My passions are tailoring (especially lingerie and corsetry), clothing historian, film and music.
Videnoir Husband help the owner physically designing filigree jewelery and prints for lingerie and garments
Husband that helping me design graphic and illustrator file for printed lingerie and filigree jewelery
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
For ready to shipping items please contact me in 5 days you receive the item for any problem.
Back shipping is to customers,
If items will be ship back refund will be only on garments items prices not on shipping fees.
Please understand that almost my items are CUSTOM ORDERS - only ready made items can be returned for refund. (all ready made orders are signed in listing infos)
Normal shipping take 5/6 days to europe, 10/12 day outside (14/15 for Australia)
For FAST SHIPPING CHOOSE DHL - from 1 to 3 days to arrive for europe and no-europe! (send PHONE NUMBER FOR DHL COURIER)
Please understand that custom fees are to customers.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party practices that are not dependent on me and that do not control, including Etsy or third party services accessed through Etsy. For more information about Etsy's privacy practices, see the Etsy Privacy Statement.
1. The personal information that I collect
What information I collect from buyers, why I need this information, how I use it to process orders, the third parties with whom I share them and how long I store them.
The information I collect
To complete your order, you must provide me with some information (Etsy has provided you with your authorization), such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, payment details and details of the product you ordered. You may decide to provide me with additional personal information (for example, to order a personalized product), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases on which I rely to collect, use and share personal information
Here I explain the legal bases I rely on to collect, use and share personal information. The legal bases may include the buyer's affirmative consent to receive marketing messages, compliance with legal obligations, and use of the personal information by the seller for legitimate interest (for example to improve their services).
Because I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, resolve disputes or provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by registering to my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action, such as storing information about your purchase if required by tax law; is
3. Third parties with whom I share personal information
I make known the details of personal information that I share with third parties. Here I explain why, when and with whom I could share the personal information of the buyers.
Sharing and disclosure of information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will share your personal information only for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• Etsy. I share the information with Etsy as necessary to provide you with my services and for compliance with my obligations under the Etsy Sales Rules and Conditions of Use.
• Service providers. I use trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to my store, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. Should I proceed with the sale or merger of my business, I may disclose your information in connection with this transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I deem it reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) apply contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) avoiding, investigating and combating fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
4. For how long I will retain personal information
Here I notice the period of time during which I will keep personal information.
5. In case of transfer of personal information outside of Europe, how will the transfer be managed
I acknowledge the possible transfer of personal information outside the EU and the legal bases on which you rely to proceed, such as consent and contractual necessity. I use Google Cloud, which has the Privacy Shield certification, so I rely on Privacy Shield as a legal basis for transferring personal information from buyers outside the EU.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information via third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and governmental surveillance laws other than those in force in your jurisdiction. If you transfer your personal information outside the EU, I will rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud has Privacy Shield certification.
6. The rights of buyers relating to their use of their personal information and their contact details
The rights of buyers concerning the information they provide me about Etsy.
If you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have different rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are generally applicable, others apply only in some specific cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the following contact details.
• Modification, limitation, cancellation. In addition, you have the right to modify your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (such as when I am required to retain data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information on request.
• Opposition. You may object 1) to the processing by me of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and 2) to receiving marketing messages from me after giving your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, except where there are compelling and legitimate reasons for me to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you live in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For the purposes of the European Data Protection Act, I am responsible for processing your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at info [!at] videnoir.net
To access, correct or delete personal information stored by Etsy, you will need to contact their support service at this link https://www.etsy.com/it/help/contact