Announcement All sorts of Vintage treasures are here! This is a place to discover Vintage beauties that have lived one unique life already and not ready to give up yet! Use coupon code 10NOW when checking out to receive 10% off your entire order!
All sorts of Vintage treasures are here! This is a place to discover Vintage beauties that have lived one unique life already and not ready to give up yet! Use coupon code 10NOW when checking out to receive 10% off your entire order!
- All 143
- Assemblage/Rescued Lots 53
- Brooches/Rings 18
- Buckles/Buttons/Sliders 4
- Collectibles-Trinkets 6
- Cufflinks/TieTacs 1
- Door Hardware/Handles 2
- Earrings/Clips 7
- Jewelry Sets 10
- Necklaces/Bracelets 30
- WHOLESALE/BULK 3
- Pendants/Charms/Drops 8
CommotionSupplies on Apr 21, 2017
Omgosh, I love these so much! I don't even wear fun jewelry, but my mom does, so she will be getting these! Thank you!
CommotionSupplies on Apr 21, 2017
Great, fun lot! Thank you!
EmeraldSora on Apr 18, 2017
LOVE! I'm a huge Lion King fan and couldn't wait to get this. The fact that it's vintage and previously owned makes it that much more special! Again, Love! Thank you!
willowbearies on Apr 18, 2017
Excellent Seller, Super Fast Shipping.... Thank you !!
Vintage and Modern together! What a great style to mesh together!
I started my shop just a few short years ago. It really began as a hobby. I work full time during the week at a local medical center. My husband works most Saturdays with his postal job. So.. I had to find something to do on the weekends. We don't have children and there is only so much house cleaning I can do... or want to do! So, I began going to Auctions here and there just to see what I could find, especially jewelry/baubles. I could go by myself and I liked this idea. After a while, I HAD to do something with all my goodies I found though - I didn't NEED them. So, long story short - here I am. ETSY really started as a hobby and it has grown into a real learning experience. I am learning on a daily basis about mixing vintage items with new trendy baubles to create unique modern pieces and loving every minute!-
.`•.¸.•´ ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨ `*~*~* Love! ♥
Around the web
Chris and Shannon Hardy
Therapist That Will Listen
Hanna is always there when I need a hug, break or just someone to chat at..LOL. Hanna is not allowed in the jewelry room because some people are allergic to cats. If you have an allergy, tell me ahead of time & I will clean your jewelry extra.
We hope you find some special pieces that you would like to add to your own fun collection or give as a darling gift. Below are some of our basic shop policies. Please contact us with any further questions BEFORE making a purchase.
Visit us often - We are always adding new findings!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Unless noted in the description of the item, items will ship within 1-3 business days from time of purchase and/or receipt of payment via USPS.
Please understand we do not have control over the USPS. Tracking information is provided. We ship to the exact address you have provided at check-out so please double-check that you have provided the correct shipping address. Once your order has shipped, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR MISDIRECTED PACKAGES. Please track your package on https://www.usps.com/ and/or consult your local USPS Post Office for items that were undelivered.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you receive a clearly damaged package, please do not open it. Instead, refuse delivery, and have the package returned un-opened.
If the item inside the package is damaged when you open it, contact us and we will fix it. We strive to make quality pieces that last.
Additional policies and FAQs
To fully enjoy any fashion jewelry purchase you must first realize that fashion (costume) jewelry is not meant to last a lifetime.
Follow the suggested guidelines below to get the most enjoyment out of all your fashion jewelry.
Caring for your FASHION jewelry:
1. Keep your jewelry away from the following as much as possible:
a. Water, lotion, perfume, or other harsh chemicals
b. NEVER wear jewelry in the pool or ocean
c. When NOT wearing, keep in your Olia pouch
2. Do not use soap/water or jewelry cleaner to clean your costume jewelry. We recommend that you use Windex® or equivalent. Just spray & rinse under the sink with water & wipe away any excess until dry.
3. ESPECIALLY NEVER USE SILVER JEWELRY CLEANER – it has a mild acid and will ruin your fashion jewelry and strip the finish in seconds!
4. Fashion Jewelry is best worn for occasions – If you are the “I never take it off & wear it everyday” type of person - your jewelry will not last as long as someone who wears their jewelry every now & again. I often relate jewelry to clothes. Someone who wears the same shirt everyday can not expect it to last as long as someone who only wears the item once a week.
5. In time, if your jewelry has lost its luster – don’t despair - consider recycling it by using the beads, charms or chains for a variety of craft projects. Beads can be reused to make earrings, link chains can be cut and used as necklace extenders, charms can be use in scrap booking projects or as pet tags or hot glued to accent just about anything!
We hope these tips give extended life to your baubles!