VivaciousVagabond

Carefully Curated Vintage & Handcrafted Items

Spokane, Washington | 20 Sales

VivaciousVagabond

Carefully Curated Vintage & Handcrafted Items

Spokane, Washington 20 Sales On Etsy since 2014

5 out of 5 stars
(5)

Announcement   Check me out on Instagram @vivaciousvagabond for sneak peeks and a 10% off coupon code!

Announcement

Last updated on Aug 7, 2017

Check me out on Instagram @vivaciousvagabond for sneak peeks and a 10% off coupon code!

Cyclical Thought

Contact shop owner

Cyclical Thought

Response time: within 24 hours
No items listed at this time

    Reviews

    Average item review
    5 out of 5 stars
    (5)
    View all 5 reviews

    About

    Conscious Creation + Sustainable Resources = Fun Goodies

    I decided to create Vivacious Vagabond because I love to create and reinvent things to share with others. Everything you find on Vivacious Vagabond will be vintage or made out of 90% post consumer materials (with few exceptions like glue making up the remaining 10%). Because of this, everything you find here will be a one of a kind, made with the greatest secret ingredient around... LOVE!

    Shop members

    • Cyclical Thought

      Owner

    Shop policies