Announcement Semi-permanent but forever beautiful. *Visit www.EmilyBufford.com for more Vixen fun!*
Semi-permanent but forever beautiful. *Visit www.EmilyBufford.com for more Vixen fun!*
Cassandra Nuckolls on Mar 28, 2015
I love these, you are a wonderful artist, I can't wait to put these in you are the best! Beautiful colors
flowflow on Jan 12, 2015
they're so soft and pretty, i can't wait to install them :) thank you!
Shayla Lee on Oct 14, 2014
These wool dreads were so beautiful. The transitional colors blended so well. I had them made with onky about a months notice for a friend's wedding and not only did I get them with plenty of time to install them, they were a huge hit with the bride (and just about everyone else who saw me with them in, because they really were gorgeous).
Accepted payment methods
- PayPal required of international buyers
- You no longer need a PayPal account to pay me! Just a valid credit or debit card :) Ask for details.
- A ship date for custom items will be negotiated with you on a purchase by purchase basis; on average, I ship 14 to 30 days after payment.
- I ship 3 to 5 business days after payment.
- I package all of my items carefully.
- I recycle boxes only if they are clean and sturdy; no point in throwing out perfectly good boxes!
- Instructions for wearing and caring for your item are included with your package.
USA Shipping Info:
- $5 and above USA shipping includes tracking info; please convo me to receive your number.
- Lower than $5 shipping means the package goes via First Class Mail; no tracking.
International Shipping Info:
- Don't see your country on my listing? No Problem! I'll add it for you, just request.
- All International shipping prices on my listings DO NOT include insurance
- If you choose to not purchase the (obnoxiously expensive) insurance, then I am NOT responsible for lost/damaged packages.
- If you would like insurance-->Insurance to international destinations is only available on certain Priority Mail packages. 1oz to 1lb = $29 ; 2lb = $32 ; 3lb = $35. Please let me know if you would want a Priority Mail Insured package!
- I'm really, really sorry insurance costs so much! Four years ago it was reasonable... not so much anymore
- I am not responsible for packages stopped by customs and charged extra money to import.
- My Wool Dread Extensions are now shipped via Priority Mail International in a flat-rate padded envelope; to most destinations, this is only 10-14 business days
Big Wide World Shipping Info:
I am totally happy to ship anywhere in the entire world! But first I need to know where you're from so I can accurately calculate shipping for you.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
- If you see me modeling a hairpiece I always wear a wig cap underneath, even for the fringes. All sanitary ;0)
- I’m not a fan of using human hair; I keep thinking of some woman in a far away country being sheared like a sheep. I just can’t keep that thought out of my mind, so I’ve switched over to only synthetic.
- I absolutely love to hand blend together 2 or more colors to create an all new color, so if you’ve got an idea, let me know.
- Novelty is a prime goal of all my original creations.
- If you have any suggestions about my shop or products, don’t hesitate to speak up! I love hearing from people ☺