VyshyvankaVL

Vyshyvanka. Ukrainian embroidery. Ethnic clothing.

Kiev, Ukraine · 25 Sales

Shop owner

Henna

Contact

Henna

Contact shop owner

Henna

View all 45 items

Reviews

Average rating
5 out of 5 stars
(10)
5 stars
10
4 stars
0
3 stars
0
2 stars
0
1 star
0
View all 10 reviews

About

Ukrainian traditional clothes

Welcome to workshop Embroidery "Free People". (Vyshyvanka "Vilni Lyudy" in Ukrainian).

This is the official web store.

We create ethnic inspired clothing. Using traditional Ukrainian embroidery patterns and styles, when combining them with new trend ideas.

All clothing are made in Ukraine using good quality fabrics, bringing you long lasting clothing at affordable prices.

Our creative goal - a revival of forgotten traditions, popularization and promotion of Ukrainian national values.

Shop members

  • Henna

    Owner

Shop policies

More information

Last updated on Jun 13, 2017
Frequently asked questions
Returns

You can return the clothes if the size does not match, or if you find a marriage.
Clothes should be returned to me in a new condition without defects and washing.
Only after I return the clothes, I will refund your money.

You can’t return the product if it is sewn individually for you.

Please make a reservation thoughtfully.

I can’t accept a refund if you do not like the color or style of the clothes you bought.

If you paid your order, but later decided not to buy, I can give you 90% of the amount of your payment. The remaining 10% I pay for the transfer of PayPal and money does not come back to me.

Care instructions

Embroideries require careful care. This will prolong the period of use of clothing and will preserve its uniqueness and beauty.

For Embroideries, hand wash is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Embroideries CAN NOT be boiled, soaked and unscrewed to avoid damaging the embroidery.

You can wash Embroideries with a soft detergent or soap without bleaching in cool water, and then rinse the thing thoroughly.

You CAN NOT squeeze out Embroideries, it will spoil its original appearance.

Twist the Embroideries together with a towel so that it absorbs moisture, and place on a flat surface until it dries.

You can iron clothes slightly heated iron from the underside and preferably through gauze. It is possible when it is still a little wet.

Sizing details

If you are not sure of the appropriate size of clothes, we can accurately measure the parameter you are interested in for a particular clothing.

If so, please contact us.