Announcement Please be aware that due to the current situation in Ukraine the delivery of your purchase MAY TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED, apologies for this inconvenience. Thank you for support!
Please be aware that due to the current situation in Ukraine the delivery of your purchase MAY TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED, apologies for this inconvenience. Thank you for support!
Ödeshög Thor's hammer Mjolnir Viking Amulet Silver Hammer Scandinavian Pendant Norse Jewelry
$90.00 FREE shipping
Viking Norse Leather Cord with Silver terminals for Jewelry Round Leather Choker
$28.00 FREE shipping
Thor hammer Mjolnir Viking Amulet Silver Hammer Scandinavian Pendant Norse Jewelry
$160.00 FREE shipping
Stephen on Jul 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very good quality and they look exactly as advertised! Would buy them again knowing how it turned out
esidce on Jul 26, 20225 out of 5 stars
I am in love with this spider! Amazing quality, very detailed and solid material. Packaging is something special :) I love the contrast between oxidised silver and brass. Delivery was smooth and quick considering the circumstances. Also, thanks to Vladimir, which offered a nice customer service. Totally recommend!
Jacqueline on Jul 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Super ring, extremely pleased. Really good quality and very beautiful. Arrived within the time frame much earlier than expected Would recommend
David on May 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful and all I hoped for. Vladimir was awesome and still was eventually able to deliver even with all that he and his country are enduring. It was worth the wait and I could not be happier. Beautiful ring and amazing seller. Thanks, brother. All my best.
AvieMare on Aug 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
Vlad has been making jewelry for my family for years. I purchased this replacement for my grandson after his was stolen while he played football. I won’t buy from any other seller. Every item he makes is a masterpiece!
Stu skip on Aug 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
Quality workmanship defo buy again from this seller👌🏻
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
No returns/refunds unless there was an error on my end, (I sent the wrong item by mistake, wrong length chain, etc.) I won't issue refunds based on things outside of my control. These items take a lot of time and effort to create so please DO NOT ORDER LIGHTLY.
Computer monitors are all different & may reflect color differently. If you'd like extra pictures, please contact me.
Please pay attention that different items have different shipping timeframe depending on the complexity of their manufacturing.
RINGs are the most time consuming products, please take into consideration the shipping timeframe indicated for each particular ring.
Parcels are sent within the number of business days indicated in the item description when payment has been cleared.
Parcels are not shipped on bank holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. It means that a purchase made on Friday evening will only be processed on Monday morning and the time of due shipment will be calculated as of Monday.
Please be also aware of difference in time zones between your country and Ukraine.
Delivery time greatly depends on the quality of mail provider services and therefore cannot be influenced by WearTheRare.
As a rule, the package arrives in such countries as the USA, Canada and Australia within 14-30 days.
As for the countries of Europe, 1-2 weeks is the average timeframe of delivery.
However, during holiday periods or mail provider overloads it may take up to 2 months to reach the addressee regardless of the location.
Consequently, all the “Non-delivery” claims should be addressed to WearTheRare after 2 months of the date of shipment.
WearTheRare is keen on providing the best customer service and will try to resolve any issues received via Conversations as soon as possible.
Additional policies and FAQs
To keep the jewelry over time I recommend :
Avoid all contact with water, perfume, body lotion or sweat.
It is recommended to store your jewelry in a closed case when you are not wearing it.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Vladimir Luakh, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or email me tankomaster [!at] ukr.net