WillowSunShop is taking a short break
alison on Jul 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
These are BEAUTIFUL! They came so quickly and were wrapped very carefully. Highly recommend.
George on May 28, 20214 out of 5 stars
Great, but expensive at $2+ per stem.
Sheppard on May 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
First, Andrea is a dream to work with! She’s highly communicative and will customize whatever you need. The pussy willows I received were fresh and high quality. I would definitely order from here again!
Deidra on May 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
Pussywillows are the best!
Thank you for your interest in my new shop specializing in botanical items from nature.
My Other ETSY Shops:
Natureswax Candles, specializes in Handmade Beeswax Lanterns artistically designed with real pressed flowers and
leaves & Beeswax by the block.
Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/natureswax
And Starpress Design specializing in nature inspired relief Ceramic Art Tiles handmade with fine porcelain clay.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
I don't accept returns or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
1) Pussywillow Branches need to be put in water right away upon receiving your order. As long as the branches are green they should root very easily. Remember to change/add water as needed.
2) It is necessary for the branches/roots to stay wet while developing roots.
3) After a few weeks to a month long roots will develop any your pussywillow can then be planted outside using a nice potting soil.
1) If you prefer to direct plant your Pussywillow Branches into soil this can work as well.
2) A powder rooting hormone may be used to establish roots.(this is not included with your order)
3) Be sure to keep the soil moist around the newly planted branch & if possible out of direct sunlight until plant is established