Announcement Proudly bringing to you a varied and ever changing source of vintage to modern patterns.
Proudly bringing to you a varied and ever changing source of vintage to modern patterns.
- All 775
- 30s | 40s | 50s Patterns 11
- 1960's Patterns 60
- 1970's Patterns 135
- 1980's Patterns 85
- 1990's Patterns 63
- Modern Patterns 126
- Vogue Designer Patterns 9
- Bridal | Maternity 9
- Men's Patterns 36
- Children's Patterns 133
- Adult Costumes 43
- Children's Costumes 16
- Aprons | Home | Crafts 35
- Fabric | Trim | Supplies 2
- 4 Dollar Patterns 12
Tina Stewart on Jan 16, 2017
Awesome! And ridiculously fast shipping, thank you!
Veronica on Jan 13, 2017
very happy with my purchase,pattern is in great condition all pieces and instructions were there and shipping was efficient and reasonable.I reccomend this etsy seller
Nance on Jan 7, 2017
From Scraps of Fabric
Welcome to While the Cat Naps where I feature original vintage to modern sewing patterns for everyone. My shop began from a love of sewing born at an early age. As a young girl of five in the 60's, I can remember gathering scraps of fabric from my mom and "designing" doll clothes from them that I stitched by hand. Of course that naturally led to a sewing machine, my own "big girl" scissors and patterns - glorious patterns! My passion for patterns was set in motion. Now that little girl has a second digit behind that 5 but is still totally captivated in revisiting the fashions of my younger years through these fabulous patterns. Within While the Cat Naps, I offer a large and varied selection of wonderful patterns for sale. My patterns are fairly priced as I absolutely love what I do and am quite happy to keep busy listing and selling, all of course, while the cat naps! So I invite you to spend some time at my shop and see if, by any chance, these patterns speak to you as well. Happy sewing.
While the Cat Naps is a registered trade name with the State of Ohio.
Into antiques and vintage? Visit my vintage shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiskeredKitten
Around the web
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• All orders are shipped within 24-48 business hours through the USPS.
• Patterns will ship First Class or Priority depending on package weight.
• Tracking numbers are available upon purchase of shipping label.
• Please verify that your shipping address on file is correct.
Refunds and Exchanges
• While I make every attempt to honestly list condition issues, it is possible for me to miss something. If I have, please contact me within 3 days of receipt of pattern so that we may work together towards a resolution or refund if warranted.
• All patterns are ready to ship and, at times, are processed within minutes of cleared payment. With my short processing time, I can only honor a cancellation request up to the time that the shipping label is purchased.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Cut patterns are listed to the views they are usable to.
• Patterns are listed to the condition I find them to be in.
• Patterns are stored in a smoke-free home; previous whereabouts are unknown.
• Patterns may be held in reserve at the buyer's request for 48 hours. If the transaction is not completed within this time, the reserve will be lifted and the patterns sold first come, first served.