WizentalGallery's Shop Policies
Welcome and thank you for browsing my gallery. All of the images you see here were taken by me or my parents. All are professionally printed on various types of paper, carefully and thoughtfully selected for each individual photograph and for printed copies of original ink graphics and oil paintings.
The quality is the most important to me, so all art work is printed on highest quality Fine Art paper - Hahnemühle – The Art of Expression since 1584.
Ink Graphics are done by my dad - Adam Wizental. You can purchase the original art work (signed) or a printed copy (signed and numbered - printed on highest quality Fine Art paper).
Oil paintings are done by my mom - Janina Laluk-Wizental. You can purchase the original art work (signed) or printed copy (signed and numbered – printed on highest quality Fine Art paper).
Most of the art work in the gallery can be printed in different sizes. If you don’t see the size you would like to purchase, please let me know and I’ll be happy to create a custom listing for you. If you have any questions please feel welcomed to contact me.
1. I accept payments via Paypal and credit cards. You DO NOT need a paypal account to pay by credit card. When you check out, click "Pay," then click on the "Don't Have a Paypal Account?" link to go to the credit card processing page. Paypal offers industry-leading security measures and buyer protection.
2. Payment must be made within 48 hours of purchase or the sale will be cancelled. If there are extenuating circumstances, please contact me. I ship only once I have received the funds.
1. I ship to your ETSY address, NOT your Paypal address. Please make sure you use the feature on your Etsy account to change the shipping address if you are ordering any of the prints as gifts. Original gift wrapping is also available at no additional cost.
2. I ship all orders under 10x15 inches via Poczta Polska - Registered Mail. I take great care to package your order so it arrives in a perfect condition. Larger orders are mailed rolled in a protective tube.
3. I do my shipping twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays after the payment has been received. Shipping time for Europe should be up to 5 business days, for other locations such as US, Canada, Australia it should be up to 7 business days. HOWEVER, these shipping times are estimates and ARE NOT guaranteed. From my experience shipping within Europe most of the time will take less then the estimated 5 days, while for other locations it’s either on time or a few days longer. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the shipping if you are ordering form US, Canada or Australia.
4. If you would like to upgrade to express shipping with courier company please contact me prior to purchase and I will customize your listing.
5. Unclaimed orders that were returned to me will be re-sent after payment for this second shipping is received.
Refunds and Exchanges
I take the greatest care to ship the order to you so it arrives in a perfect condition. Photographs are secured in between two pieces of heavy card board and bubble wrap. Photographs are mailed in protective archival sleeves. I ship them in either a flat photo mailer or a weather proof bubble wrap sleeve. If for any reason they arrive damaged, please contact me immediately.
Please note that computer screens may differ and the colour of the piece on the screen may not look exactly like what you receive. This is because different types of monitors are calibrated differently. Also, any prints with a "soft focus" or texture work (grain, spots, etc.) were created that way on purpose, please keep that in mind when ordering.
Any refunds or exchanges will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, so for maximum satisfaction please contact me as soon as possible after receiving your item(s).
Orders are considered lost after six weeks have passed.
Additional Policies and FAQs
I welcome custom orders, whether they are different print sizes. Please contact me and I will do my utmost to fulfil your request. If you are working on a deadline and need something quicker, please contact me and I will try to accommodate you.
Wholesale orders are welcome.
Last Updated February 8, 2012