lynnweimer on Oct 7, 2014
Beautiful stones and necklace that went perfectly with some earrings I had purchased separately and was having a hard time finding a necklace to match. Delivery was really quick too!
Danny Nguyen on Jul 16, 2014
Great material and fast shipping!!! Looks better in person!
Camilleseventh on Mar 4, 2014
Thank you Nancy for shipping my order so fast. It was beautifully wrapped! The bracelet is gorgeous, I have already sent it to my mom, I can't wait for her to receive it!
Camilleseventh on Mar 4, 2014
Beautiful earrings! They fit perfectly! Thank you Nancy!
Jewelry for Everything and Anything
I've loved jewelry since I was a little girl! It began with my Dad buying me my first ring. It was a sterling silver ring with a pretty aqua sparkly stone. The ring continues to reside in my jewelry case!
Art, fashion, home decorating and DIY projects have always been a part of my life. When I took a jewelry making class I was immediately hooked and began designing and making jewelry for family and friends. I was encouraged to open an Etsy shop and in 2009 AdoreJules was born. It's been an exciting and amazing journey watching my jewelry evolve over the years. I currently have 10 retail partners where you can purchase my jewelry. I'm a vendor at various art shows which I love! I meet amazing people and have an opportunity to talk to all who browse my booth!
I love all aspects of jewelry. I've long been a fan of gemstones. Here is something born by the earth - a natural, beautiful stone - Amazing! I love finding broken or well-worn vintage or antique jewelry and repurposing them into a new jewelry piece.
I'm diligent about sourcing my materials in the USA. So your purchase supports US based businesses. I also want you to be 100% satisfied and know they can count on prompt attention from me.
Follow me for sneak peeks on
Nancy DePirro Lacke
Born in Chicago, living in the Columbus Ohio area. Obsessed with designing and making jewelry.
** When you purchase from me I want it to be something you love and will last for years.
** Please feel free to CONVO me if you have any questions or have a special request. I want you to be completely satisfied!!
** All jewelry will be tucked into an attractive organza bag.
CONNECT WITH ME:
Facebook: AdoreJules has a Fan Page
Updates - http://twitter.com/adorejules
Accepted payment methods
• Please make sure your Etsy address and your PayPal address are the same and current.
• Prompt payment is expected within 48 hours to expedite your order.
• Unfortunately, orders not paid for within this time will be canceled and I will re-list the item.
• Items will be shipped USPS First Class Mail. I also add delivery confirmation so that we both can track your purchase! I have shipped Internationally.
• If you would like to upgrade to “Priority Mail,” and/or purchase “insurance” in case of loss or damage of the items, please Contact Me. I will invoice you for the additional cost.
• If the item is not delivered to you, Contact Me and I will run a trace.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Refunds are available to you. Please see Etsy Do's and Don'ts - http://www.etsy.com/help/article/483#transactions_dissatisfaction
• If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact me within 3 days of receipt.
• Item must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt.
• Send the item back the way it was shipped in the same packaging.
• I will refund as soon as I ascertain that it is in good condition.
• I will refund your purchase price BUT NOT THE SHIPPING CHARGES.
• I am not responsible for items lost or damaged by the postal service.
• You may want to take advantage of the affordable insurance offered by the postal service.
Your understanding is appreciated.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Do not wear it when showering, swimming, sunbathing or sleeping as this can damage beads, weaken the stringing materials, and/or ruin the finish of any metals.
• To keep sterling silver and gold-filled metals from tarnishing, keep them in the Ziploc bag you receive with your purchase. However, any tarnishing can easily be removed with a silver polishing cloth.