adVintagous is taking a short break
Kristie on Jun 26, 20155 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love it! It is exactly what I was looking for the 4th of July. Thanks
Reviewed by Inactive on Mar 18, 20155 out of 5 stars
Jacket is sturdy in awesome condition, it's really a steal!
meg on Mar 3, 20155 out of 5 stars
love this dress. thank you!
kristin on Jan 6, 20155 out of 5 stars
I bought this to display a vintage bedouin wedding cap. It arrived before i did. IIt's perfect. Thank you.
Jill on Dec 21, 20145 out of 5 stars
Wonderful item just like described! :)
irie3 on Dec 4, 20145 out of 5 stars
THIS GOES SO PERFECT WITH THE 20's STYLE DRESSES LAYERED WITH OTHER BEADS. I THINK IT ARRIVED EVER SO QUICKLY. THANKS.
wendy on Dec 2, 20144 out of 5 stars
Took a bit longer than expected to ship - but certainly within reason:)
chrisdemiglio on Nov 27, 20145 out of 5 stars
Shipped quick, great pricing, wonderful item. Recommended!
stephanie on Nov 25, 20145 out of 5 stars
Perfect.....I love it....thanks so much!
I have been collecting vintage dresses for years. One day I decided to combine them with my Etsy obsession, and AdVintagous was created.
I source everything in the shop personally, from shoes and home decor to skirts and wedding dresses, and make sure they're authentic vintage. I've spent years researching the brands and construction of vintage garments so I can accurately date these pieces for you!
I also photograph, list, pack and ship every piece, so I know them inside and out.
Over the last three years, AdVintagous has sent vintage to over 30 countries all over the world - I love that vintage is loved worldwide!
One of the best things about vintage is that it's the ultimate form of recycling! In keeping with the green theme, I use recycled materials in my shipping whenever possible.
Because of all you lovely Etsyians, I am now able to devote part of my days to volunteering. I couldn't do it without Etsy, thank you!
Mid century enthusiast, traveler, and falconer, living in Central Florida and finding Vintage from the 1900s to the 1980s.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- Please be aware of the refund policy for my shop before ordering in case something happens to go wrong. Packages do occasionally get lost in the mail - most arrive safely, but every now and then the post office does goof up.
- Please be sure to measure for a proper fit before you buy. I try my best to provide good measurements for everything I list, if you need more measurements than I have provided, please ask before placing an order.
- If an item absolutely does not work for you, you are welcome to return it for store credit, as long as you are willing to send the item back. I want everyone to be happy with what they order! That being said, you may only exchange an item once, and it must be within 7 days of receiving the order, so please let me know if you have any questions about any item at all! If a return is due to an error in the listing, returns can be made for the full price of the item refunded.
- If a return is accepted, the item must be returned in good condition (no tears, odors, dirt). Please be aware that shipping is non-refundable and store credit does not apply to new shipping fees.
- Advintagous will not be held responsible for packages lost in the mail. Please consider adding shipping insurance, to your order if you have any concerns about your package arriving safely and on time.
- Orders purchased during sales (free shipping, BOGO), or discounted, are refundable only for shop credit.
- I am happy to reserve items for a 24 hour period. If you need more time, I ask that you leave a non-refundable down payment of 10% on your order to hold the item.
- 6.5% state sales tax is added to orders from Florida.
- Please do let me know if there are any shipping concerns or special requests concerning your package.
- I ship to the address given with your Etsy order. If you need me to ship to a different address than the one you check out with please contact me before you place your order.
- All orders are mailed in bubble mailers, or recycled boxes. If you do not wish to receive recycled packaging, please let me know when you place your order.
- All orders are sent First Class if under 14 ounces, and Priority Mail for heavier packages. I ship all packages with delivery confirmation within the United States.
- If you need tracking information, please let me know!
- Shipping within the USA is typically 2 to 4 business days depending on your location. All orders ship from Florida.
- I happily ship to international countries! The only items I cannot ship internationally are suitcases, due to their large size and weight.
- Please consider registering your package when ordering from outside the United States. I can not track packages outside of the United States without additional shipping fees. If an international package was not requested to be sent registered or insured, I cannot refund for a missing package. If you're concerned, or have had lost packages in the past, please ask for tracking information! It's usually about $11 USD per package.
-I am able to upgrade orders to Express Mail, UPS and even Fedex if necessary. Feel free to ask for these services and I can send you a revised invoice.
- Your country may charge customs or import tax. I have no control over this, and these are the responsibility of the buyer.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Older clothes are often fragile, please use more care when wearing than you would with modern clothes, especially around zippers, buttons, and lace.
- On washing vintage clothes: When it's time to clean your vintage items, it's best to spot clean if you can - I find a tide to go pen works well on most fabrics, but it's always best to spot test on an inconspicuous piece of fabric first. If you want to wash the whole piece, handwashing is best - either in the sink with a bit of soap, or in a clean bathtub if it's larger, like a ballgown or prom dress. After it's washed, you can hang it to air dry.
Be very very careful machine washing your vintage - even if the tag says it's machine washable, 20 year old items and older have delicate stitching and fabric that may come apart in a washing machine, or shrink horribly in the dryer. Lace, things with buttons, silks, and most formal dresses should not ever be washed in a machine.
- For the curious, I am my own model and photographer. If you look closely, you can spy the remote trigger I use to take the photos while posing.