Announcement New art coming soon
New art coming soon
Devin on May 7, 20215 out of 5 stars
I LOVE this! It's going to go above my guest bathroom door. Creative and well-made! Will shop from again!
Lou on Jan 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
AMAZXING wrapped up nicely :) Thankyou I’m freaking out I’m so impressed with the artwork!!! It’s perfect xoxo I will be jumping hopping around my dreams🖤
rosie on Nov 18, 20205 out of 5 stars
These are adorable. Cannot wait to put these on the christmas tree!
kelznconnachan on Nov 11, 20205 out of 5 stars
It’s even better than in the pictures. The details on her hair just make it. Also super fast delivery. I can’t wait to see my daughters face when she opens it Xmas day.
What began A Life In Pixels?
I was brought up in the era of games where the graphics are made up of squares and there wasn't a curve in sight.
That's still the type of game I love to play and it's that which inspires me to craft.
As you can tell by my shop I love Retro games and movies and I even combine the two in some special one-off pieces like my favorite Bat-Mario.
So stick around to see what is next to come in this life of pixels.
A gamer through and through, everything is better in pixels.
custom orders are welcome, just send me a message and I will see if I can help.
I mainly make gamer and movie related gifts but I can make others.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
In the rare occasion your item arrives broken I can either send a replacement or you are entitled to a refund.
*digital downloads and custom orders can not be refunded unless there is a fault with the item.
*you do not need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit/debit card through PayPal without signing up for an account.
please note if you buy from overseas some countries have import charges at their end which you will be responsible for.
Delivery within the UK takes about 1-3 days and 7-14 days for overseas delivery (depending on location), but may take longer at busy times of the year.
Additional policies and FAQs
If there is anything else you wish to know please ask.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it and the cookies that we use.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be sent to alifeinpixels [!at] yahoo.com