amandajolley's Shop Policies
Welcome to Studio Joy! I’m Amanda Jolley, mixed media artist. The wearable art that I create either uses copies of my original work or actual vintage materials. Each piece is hand constructed and unique; and nothing is perfect, just like life itself.
• Pay at time of purchase via PayPal for fastest delivery. Please note, you do not have to have a paypal account to pay through paypal and may use a credit card or eCheck.
• If Paypal payment is not received within 3 days of the order, and no communication is received regarding your order and/or payment, I will cancel the sale.
• Another option is to pay by personal check. I will mail your package after the check is received. For larger orders, I will also allow time for the check to clear before delivery.
• Local “friends” buyers: For those friends of mine that live near, I do offer the hand delivery or studio location pickup, and cash or credit card payment method on the spot. Please contact me to prearrange and I will give the coupon code to remove the shipping costs.
• All pieces are wrapped in vintage ephemera and sent via padded envelope by first class mail.
• Purchases will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received, but usually are shipped by the next business day.
• International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping and purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Item(s) must be returned postmarked within 15 days after shipping date. It must also be in its original condition.
• Shipping costs will be subtracted from your refund and/or exchange. You are also responsible for the return shipping
• Item(s) damaged in shipping may be repaired, or replaced depending on the damage. Due to the nature of handmade, I may not be able to reproduce your piece exactly, but will always give a best effort. Return shipping costs are covered by you. I will cover the re-shipping cost.
• Returns are not accepted on custom orders.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Many of my sales are for people who see my work and request a custom order. If what you have viewed in my shop has inspired you, I'd be happy to reproduce your vision in a charm, ring, or other lovely.
Last Updated June 11, 2014