amysnotdeadyet is taking a short break
Ray on May 16, 20225 out of 5 stars
this card is so so cute and it shipped so quickly!
vnssmrls15 on Apr 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
The card is lovely! I've decided to fill it with quotes and hang it at my desk at work.
Faith on Apr 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely bookmarks, arrived safely thank you
Tanya on Apr 15, 20224 out of 5 stars
Perfect for the use i needed. Nice card stock. would be better if laminated.
AbbeyGateTraders on Apr 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
What a beautiful quality card. The recipient loved it! Thanks!! Will be back for more.
Lilly on Apr 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
Amy was so awesome & understanding about my order being damaged. My postal carrier ruined it and she promptly sent a new one, no cost to me. The card made my best friend cry she loved it so much
Eric Benavidez on Mar 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
Loved it! Will definitely buy again. Also, Amy is so friendly and talented, happy to support.
Eric Benavidez on Mar 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality, feels very personal. The art, amazing. Definitely coming back from more. [insert clever Dr. Who pun here] haha
I make cards & art for geeky fans to share the love.
I've been making my own holiday cards for quite a few years now, and in 2009 I decided to open an Etsy shop to see if anyone else wanted them, too -- and oh, how it's grown! From those first few designs, to Cthulhu and Sherlock, watercolors and Doctor Who, bookmarks and gift tags and even some prints.
I brought my geeky loves into the shop early on, and they are definitely what makes it tick. Sharing the love of fandom through laughter is a wonderful way to tell someone you care -- there doesn't need to be a reason to put a stamp on a card and let it go.
I print everything here at home as it's ordered, from my own original drawings and paintings, and I even address the envelopes by hand to give it that extra handmade touch.
I use Strathmore fluorescent white blank cards with one natural "deckle" edge (the edge from when the paper was made), and it has a beautiful feel, like watercolor paper. The ink sinks in to make the cards look almost as nice as the original, and the envelopes have a matching deckle edge so your recipient's experience is as awesome as possible.
You can keep up with my art at AntemortemArts.com or follow me on Twitter & Instagram as @amysnotdeadyet.
I hope to see you around the internet!
My name's Amy, and I'm an artist. I paint small, strange watercolors & draw whimsical fandom cartoons so grown-up geeks can bring real art into their daily lives.
They print high-quality vinyl stickers from my designs.
Each piece is handmade and unique, and every one of them has a little bit of me in it -- in a strictly metaphorical manner. Enjoy!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
- You can return anything in good condition for a full refund.
- Items damaged in shipping can be returned for re-engineering or re-creation at no charge.
- Items lost in shipping will be replaced once, unless there is tracking indicating it was delivered.
Cancelled orders will be fully refunded, but only before the item has been shipped.
- Shipping on a single card is free anywhere in the world. Larger items such as notebooks, prints, and card multi-packs will calculate your actual shipping costs during checkout.
- All my items are made to order, and I package on Wednesday and Sunday, to ship most Mondays and Thursdays, weather and holiday schedule permitting.
I live in California, so it takes:
- 2-4 days after shipping to get things on the West Coast,
- about a week for the Midwest or East Coast, and
- 1-3 weeks for most international, with the usual being around 10 days.
- Priority mail shipping upgrades are available during checkout for an additional fee.
- If your order hasn't arrived in 2 weeks for US or 4 weeks for international orders, please let me know so we can get you taken care of. The postal service isn't perfect and occasionally things do vanish into Lost Carcosa.
Shipping hints: The more complete your address is, the faster you get your stuff. If you live in the US, put your zip+4 in your profile. When applicable, make sure you label whether that number on line 2 is an Apt, Unit, Suite, or whatever - Etsy doesn't do it for you! Also, sellers only get your address once when you order -- if something's wrong with it, you have to tell me yourself, Etsy won't change it for me.
Additional policies and FAQs
Most of my cards are blank inside unless they say otherwise, and they all come with their own envelopes. Cards are mailed in an outer envelope with just a stamp, unless you get a large number of them, so there's no tracking on most card orders.