custom clothing labels + name tags on organic cotton
ananemone's Shop Policies
Hi and welcome to ananemone :)
My husband and I personally print each sheet of fabric labels using the highest quality materials available. I love being a small part of lots of amazing clothing lines, and am happy to help you with anything you'd like to know about labeling your fabric items (or selling on Etsy in general!).
If you need help checking out, this link is helpful:
Generally we ship labels with USPS first-class; your order will be updated with a tracking number once it ships.
We also offer upgrades to USPS Priority and USPS Express mail.
The buyer is responsible for any customs fees or VAT, and we can't mark anything as "gift" on customs forms; it's not legal.
Refunds and Exchanges
If your labels don't arrive, or don't look the way you'd requested, we'll be happy to remake and/or reship them. In cases where the fault is ours and you prefer a refund, we will issue one.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Everything produced in our shop is from a non-pet, non-smoking household.
We ship your labels in a small biodegradable bag, packaged in a 100% recycled paper kraft bubble mailer. To reduce waste, we don't include an invoice unless you specifically request it, as your invoice is available online.
What is your turnaround time?
- 1-2 weeks right now
Are the iron on labels removable?
- You can warm them up with a hair dryer and peel them off with a sharp edge or fingernail, but they may leave residue behind on the clothing or take bits of the clothing with them. (It's a very strong adhesive!)
Can I split an order into more than one name or design?
- Yes, we're will print up to three names or designs per order, even for a half sheet. Each label must be the same finished size, though.
Do the labels fade or fray?
- There may be a limited initial fade after the first wash, but the colors hold well after that with normal care. The edges of sew on labels will fuzz slightly but will not unravel, as they are printed on the bias of a very finely woven cotton. If you want a completely clean look, you can dip the sides of the labels in fray check.
Do iron on name tags come off in the wash?
- No. We use an industrial quality iron on backing, and these tags do not come off.
What certification does your organic fabric have?
- All of our fabric is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified. We can provide a certificate on request.
Will you make me a digital proof of my labels before printing?
- Sure! Send us a conversation, and we'll make you as many digital proofs as you need to get your labels just right. A caution, however: we're not graphic designers. If you need more complicated design work than our skills allow, we recommend WinchesterLambourne (https://www.etsy.com/listing/68964724/custom-label-design-label-graphic). She's nice and very talented :)
Are reprints any cheaper?
- Yup, reprints are $17 per sheet, a savings of $6 from the first order price.
Can you rush my order?
- Yes, and it's free. We'll turn it around as fast as we can, on request; contact us via Etsy conversation. Sometimes this is not much faster than our stated processing time; sometimes it is the same day.
Are there expedited shipping options?
- There are listings in the shop for USPS priority ($4 extra) and USPS express ($17 extra). We can also expedite your international shipment - USPS Express International takes 3-5 business days and generally costs $35-$45.
How do I send you my images?
- You can attach a file to a conversation through Etsy via the little blue "Attach image" link at the bottom right of the conversation box. We prefer .png/.jpg/.pdf.
You can contact us at ananemone [!at] gmail.com (also a good place to send image files for custom labels if attaching them to a conversation doesn't work).
Last Updated October 8, 2015