ANDROPOLIS [!at] YAHOO.COM
Come visit my studio:
ANDROPOLIS [!at] YAHOO.COM
Come visit my studio:
1) Please practice due diligence and determine your correct ring size before ordering. Jewelry stores are everywhere and they are happy to help determine your finger size. I suggest getting more than one opinion if you're not sure. I can create the rings in quarter size increments. It takes a decent chunk of time to resize, refinish and re-engrave a ring if the size was incorrect; therefor I charge $10 per silver ring and $15 per gold ring for resizing (These prices are to resize one of my rings: For general resizing of other makers rings.. contact me for a quote). Please contact me if you need a ring(s) resized and I can direct you in what to do.
2) Some individuals have an allergy to certain metals. Copper rings will tarnish and can stain the skin green. Though I've encountered very few... some people have a reaction to sterling silver. Others may have an allergy to the nickel in white gold though this has never been a problem for me. None of my items are plated.
3) The buyer is responsible for paying any applicable customs fees for their country of residence. I am required to fill out a customs form for foreign transactions and cannot falsely state the purchase price.
4) I try to get items out within six days (usually less) [10 to 12 BUSINESS DAYS FOR GOLD ITEMS]. If it takes me a day or two longer, I ship the item priority at my own expense. I cannot control how long the post office takes to deliver the item so please do not leave bad feedback for a problem that was out of my control. U.S. Postal Priority Mail takes 2 to 3 days "usually"; but they do not guarantee this. I've had priority take nearly two weeks. If you NEED the item by a certain, fast approaching date please tell me and we can do a guaranteed service that meets your needs.
5) Please inform me, preferably, through Etsy of any engraving, finish, or other order details that pertain to your order. When ordering, Etsy provides a 'note to seller' text box in which to communicate that information to me. If you some how missed the text box (which can happen), just send me an Etsy convo and relay the details to me. If no information is provided, the item will be sent as pictured in the photo, with no additional engraving. I cannot make and send a ring(s) without the customer indicating the desired size.
6) All items will be shipped to your Etsy account address that you indicated: NOT your paypal address.
7) I cannot give refunds on custom made items. Most of the items sold are engraved which automatically disqualifies them from being exchanged. I make all gold (and silver) items from scratch per the customers order details and do not carry an inventory of items. If you're unsatisfied with your item, please let me know and we can discuss a solution.
8.) I am human and do make mistakes! Although I try to practice due diligence to make sure you are getting what you ordered, occasionally I make an error as there are so many opportunities for me to do so when creating custom jewelry and engraving. If I do make a mistake, I will make efforts to rectify it as soon as possible. But I ask that you be patient with me and let me know quickly.
9) There are certain images that I refuse to engrave such as certain religious symbols. Also, I generally don't engrave profanity... Check with me before purchasing if your engraving contains shady language. The only profanity I allow is comments made towards those that we mutually dislike (I'm joking).
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
If a credit card transaction gets reversed, it is the buyers responsibility to resend the funds, either through paypal, money order, or check.
All items are shipped in an attractive gift box via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail with a delivery confirmation number which will be used to determine whether or not a package has been received.
Not providing information such as engraving and/or ring size will delay shipment.
I am ultimately not responsible for lost packages and have included delivery confirmation services as a proof of mailing. However, I do want to know if a package is taking a long time or has been lost in order to work with you in determining what happened. I do care that you get your item!
If a finish is not indicated, the item will be shipped with a mirror finish.
Refunds and Exchanges
See Policy #7 Above
Additional policies and FAQs
If you forgot to include a detail about your purchase or submitted some wrong information... no problem (happens all the time) but please do not blame me for your error. Simply contact me with the correct information and I will work with you to resolve it.