apartmentcat is taking a short break
Anonymous on Feb 10, 20115 out of 5 stars
So there is a life out there! Who knew?! You never know, this zine might have even pursueded me to get a job. Also, the mini-zine was a fantastic little suprise. Brilliant work =D
Anonymous on May 18, 20105 out of 5 stars
I have been watching this piece for a while before I decided to purchase it - can't describe how much I appreciate it/find it beautiful - I just can't imagine my collection without it.
That's why most things in the shop are One-of-a-Kind. I've designed them myself, and you won't see them anywhere else.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
* I take no responsibility for an incorrect address being listed, or items that do not arrive in the post. If you would like your item to be registered or insured, please contact me when placing your order and I will adjust the postage charges accordingly.
* Items are described as accurately as possible. I have done my best to make sure that colours are accurately represented, but please be aware that colours on different computer monitors do differ. I have described fully the materials that items are made of, e.g. wool. Therefore, no exchanges are possible.
* I accept Paypal for all buyers and bank deposit for Australian buyers only. Please send me a Conversation or a note in your order if you wish to pay this way and I will send you my bank account details.
* You are not charged GST or any other tax.
* I post all orders through Australia Post as this is the only option here in Australia!
* Postage charges are kept as low as possible for your benifit. I have used the official Australia Post website to calculate my charges and I believe they are as accurate as possible.
* I do discount for purchases of multiple items. Discounts are listed in the Shipping Charges section of each item.
* I will never ask you to pay extra postage. What you see is what you get. If I have charged you more than the actual postage cost, I will refund the difference. If I have charged you less than the actual postage cost, then I will wear it.
* I try to recycle packaging where I can, both to save you money and to help the environment. For this reason, I only charge for postage, not for packing. I try to make my packages look pretty where I can though!
* Items are packed as securely as possible using appropriate card or bubble wrap. No responsibility is taken for items that are damaged in transit. If your item is damaged, take it to your local post office along with the packaging. Insurance is automatically included up to a certain amount for damaged items.
* I am aware of international customs laws. Currently, I do not offer any items for sale that may be delayed in customs or quarantine. If I do in future, I will note this in my item descriptions.