Elizabeth on Feb 19, 2017
Fabulous dress and incredibly well packaged!
morgan on Feb 7, 2017
Very happy with my order! It shipped a little later than I thought, and the seller was a little difficult to reach at times, but other than that the whole experience was excellent! I absolutely love the piece. It's as described and very lovely! Thank you!
✩ archiverie ✩
✩ a reverie of gossamer, cashmere, lace, velvet… and all that glitters. Whimsical, ethereal, affordable treasures curated from the archive of wearables past. ✩
vintage-loving gal hailing from montreal. la vie est belle.
timeless treasures curated from the archive of wearables past.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Payment is due at time of purchase. Orders will ship upon receipt of completed payment. Unpaid orders will be cancelled within 2 days if the buyer does not attempt to make contact.
Fall in love with something, but can't pay for it all at once? Send us a convo and we'll see if we can work out a layaway plan for you: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=14411577
✩ Archiverie now ships WORLDWIDE via airmail without tracking, delivery confirmation or insurance (you need to contact me BEFORE purchasing to request these upgrades).
✩ ALL PACKAGES shipped to Canada and the USA will now come with a tracking number by default. This shipping method will be more expensive for American buyers. If you would prefer your packages be shipped via the cheaper method I have used in the past, you may request this prior to placing your order. So far I have not lost a package using the more affordable method, but I would like to have that extra insurance from here on out, ESPECIALLY during the holiday season when mail is slow.
✩ Shipping Methods ✩
• We currently offer ONLY TRACKED shipping via airmail to the United States (updated Nov. 2015).
• All packages shipped within Canada include tracking, delivery confirmation and insurance.
• Our international packages ship via airmail and do not come with a tracking number. Please contact us if you would prefer a more economical ground shipping option, but kindly note that international ground shipping may take up to four to six weeks.
✩ Shipping Upgrades ✩
• Need it fast? Please contact us before purchasing to discuss expedited shipping upgrades: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=14411577
• Live outside of Canada or the US and want it tracked and/or insured? Please contact us before purchasing to discuss upgrading to shipping with tracking and insurance: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=14411577
✩ Estimated delivery times for our default shipping options ✩
Canada: 2 to 9 business days
United States: 4 to 10 business days
Everywhere Else: 6 to 10 business days
✩ International Customs Charges ✩
• We mark all our items as USED CLOTHING on Customs forms.
• We indicate the amount the buyer paid for the item as the declared value.
• PLEASE NOTE: As per international customs regulations, the declared value will be in the currency of the country of origin (Canada) which is calculated automatically by Etsy based on current exchange rates. BECAUSE THE CANADIAN DOLLAR IS CURRENTLY TRADING AT LESS THAN THE US DOLLAR, AND ALL SHOP PRICES ARE IN USD, THE AMOUNT ON THE CUSTOMS FORM WILL BE A HIGHER NUMBER THAN THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE ITEM. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE CHARGED MORE FOR CUSTOMS FEES. If you have questions or concerns, please check with your country's customs office.
• We do not mark items as 'Gift'.
• All Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the item or shipping cost.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please be sure to carefully check the measurements, photos and description, and ask any questions before placing your order. We work hard to describe any and all flaws in our vintage pieces.
Please be aware that most vintage items have been worn and loved and may have minor flaws or imperfections that do not affect wearability. We do not sell clothing with obviously noticeable defects such as major stains (i.e. dark armpit stains), large holes, rips, or strong odours such as cigarette smoke. Small holes and small or faint stains will be photographed and documented to the best of our ability.
Additional policies and FAQs
• All reserve requests must be made through Etsy's message system, and must include a proposed date of payment for the reserved item.
• A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to hold items for longer than 3 days.
• If payment or communication is not received by the specified time, Archiverie reserves the right to cancel the hold and release the item to other buyers.
• Buyers who request reserves and then do not pay, or attempt to communicate with Archiverie, may be refused subsequent reserve requests.
• Archiverie reserves the right to refuse a reserve request.