Announcement Medieval costumes, acessories, armour and footwear! 20% OFF on ALL items! 2 days only! 28-29th of September!
Medieval costumes, acessories, armour and footwear! 20% OFF on ALL items! 2 days only! 28-29th of September!
- All 422
- Fixed size,Ready to Ship 36
- Medieval Dress & Chemise 63
- Sale & Sizes in Stock 21
- Medieval Coat, Cloak 30
- Men's Medieval Clothing 38
- Medieval Pants 7
- Corsets, Vests, Hats etc 28
- Medieval Accessories 103
- Medieval Shoes 26
- Medieval Armor 66
thirtynine666 on Sep 29, 2016
Very nice item. As described. Good communication from seller. Did however incur high customs charges making it's way to the UK.
Daryl Mynott on Sep 27, 2016
Fits really well and looks awesome. Great quality Tunic
Teny Bell on Sep 27, 2016
This gown is absolutely PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better dress. The owner was very nice and worked with me to meet a deadline. There are not enough stars to give to show how much I adore this dress.
How the fairy tale started
Once upon a time, there lived two friends who were keen on medieval festivals and role playing games.. But that's the long version of the fairy tale :)
Here how it was:
We run this business since 2003. It started when one of the future ArmStreet co-founders had moved to the United States and asked his friends to ship some medieval sword-fighting gear to him from Ukraine. That was the very moment when two other future team members discovered an on-line shop as a potentially easy and investments-free way to open western world market for handmade products from Eastern Europe.
During 2006-2010 ArmStreet switched from mixed scheme where part of the products has been manufactured by third-party companies and craftsmen groups to full-cycle company with design, manufacture, marketing and logistics departments where all products are made in-house or by authorized contractors exclusively for us and designed by company artists.
Most of the team members has some kind of live-action role play game and historical medieval sword combat experience.
ArmSteet goes it’s own way providing “medieval stylization” products which look historically relevant and at the same time are attractive for modern people eyes, mixing technologies and technics and designing fantasy products.
So here we are now creating medieval costumes for you and getting inspired from your wonderful occasions and stories.
Co-founder and managing partner. This company is my way of making things around brighter and better and getting fun instead of actually doing work :)
We do what we love and that is the best inspiration for an artist
I'm a chief marketing manager and making shopping more pleasant and easy for you is my aim. I enjoy working with my friends at the edge of the fairy tale and reality :) Hope you enjoy shopping with us!
All you can see in our shop is the product of our team work and inspiration. All I do is seizing the moment and make a great picture out of it :)
Hi! I'm here for you to answer all the questions you have about our products, to assist you on purchases and keep you updated on the process. We strive to provide the best and friendly service so do not hesitate to contact us any time :)
1. Our items
All items are made to order, custom-size only.
Mostly manufacturing and shipping from Ukraine takes 5-6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks for complicated items.
Necessary measurements are listed in the description of each item. Please check how to measure yourself here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97525189/how-to-measure-yourself
Provide in inches or in metric system for your choice.
Color shades of fabrics can slightly differ from photos. Swatches are shown here https://www.etsy.com/listing/108917723/available-flax-colors-armstreet
4. Custom and rush orders
We do accept rush orders if it is agreed before the order is placed.
Contact us via Etsy conversations or at armstreet.etsy [!at] gmail.com
Accepted payment methods
Starting from September 7th 2016 we ship worldwide via UPS express delivery. Delivery takes 1 week to the most of the countries. Shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa and China may take a bit longer.
Terms can be increased due to the customs clearance, postal service errors and force-majeures.
If your order should be delivered by a certain date - please contact us prior to purchase.
No claim will admitted in case of the wrong address, absence of the recipient at the stated address at the time of delivery, unclaimed parcels. In such cases, the order will be sent to you again at your expense.
All applicable duties, custom fees or taxes which requires the recipient’s country upon entry of the goods are paid by customer. Please contact your local customs office for more details, information and estimated fees before ordering. Please note that these charges are not charged by us, and therefore cannot be refunded by us.
EU customers: please, inquire duty-free importation limit, taking into consideration that your order would be shipped from the outside of the European Union.
Please note, that we use your PayPal address as shipping address by default. If your shipping address differs from the address specified in your PayPal account — please contact us.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please pay attention that all the claims concerning measurements have
to be made within 3 days after the order is received.
By placing an order, you agree that you have read shop policies and item description. Any claims regadng the sizes and color changes are accepted within 2 days after the order is placed. Order cannot be cancelled during manufacturing process.
Absolutely all problems are solvable, please do not hesitate to contact us. Together we will find the best possible solution (alteration, store credit or refund depending on the certain case).
Additional policies and FAQs
- General: If there are buttons - fasten them before laundering. If there are laces - remove them before laundering. If the lacing has metal rings - do not use aggressive chemical detergents to avoid rusting, as they may destroy the protective covering on the metal. Separate items into whites, bright and dark before laundering.
Turn items inside out before laundering.
- Linen: Presoaking is not recommended. Do not use bleach. Do not wash in hot water, do not use hot tumble drying. To prevent color fading, use detergent for colored laundry. You can use machine wash in the delicate mode at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees (30°С=85°F). To avoid shrinkage use the shortest spin cycle. Dry items flat, away from sunlight. Do iron when fabric is slightly damp.
- Brocade: All the same and moreover: do not wring out before drying; do iron inside out.
- Cotton: All the same, but you can use machine drying. You can also use any conditioner for natural fabrics for fabric softening.
- Chiffon, items with embroidery: Hand wash only. Dry items flat, away from sunlight.
- Wool, velvet, suede: Dry clean only. Do not wash.
- Leather, brass, stainless steel: Don't require any special care. Clean and polish with dry soft cloth and any sort of oil (eg: waste engine oil). Do not polish the surface with abrasive materials. Water ingress is permissible, but not desirable (do not wipe with damp cloth, do not immerse in water, do not wash in washing machine).