Artwork for your Business and Home.

Salem, Virginia · 547 Sales


Artwork for your Business and Home.

Salem, Virginia 547 Sales On Etsy since 2010

3.5 out of 5 stars

artsinwonderland is taking a short break

Joe Palotas

Contact shop owner

Joe Palotas


Average item review
3.5 out of 5 stars

kalroy on Jan 10, 2017

1 out of 5 stars

Ordered over a month ago and have note received my item. Seller won't respond any longer. Can't get my $165 back. Buyer beware this is a horrible seller who doesn't care about his customers. Wish I could give a zero star. He doesn't deserve one star. He is taking no responsibility and it's horrible. Eventually paypal will refund the money but I will have to wait. A responsible seller would refund the money...don't do business here

View all 192 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on May 24, 2011
I bring a lot of real world experience and natural talent that can be touched on, in all of my work. I look at art in a special way if we can create a buzz about a piece and get people talking, that’s good art. Creating thoughts and provoking emotion through art is my goal. Let’s give the viewer an experience, a reason to be standing there looking at the art …. And they will keep coming back!

Joseph Palotas - Come be apart of my journey .....
Fan Page -


NOTE: SOME of my images have a copyright on them, your prints/originals/painting/drawing WILL come WITHOUT my copyright on them. This is to protect me and my art ....

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Money Order
  • Check
I take PayPal, Checks and Money Orders.

On Custom Orders Drawings and Paintings 40% is due before I start, and then the rest before I ship!

When doing the buy it now, if you could pay right away that's wonderful, but I understand you may see something you MUST have, and I can wait for your payment for a short time (1-2 wks) at the most .... I do understand LIFE!
All of my items get shipped through USPS via priority mail and come with a tracking # ...

I ship OFTEN, I ship no more than 2 days once item is paid for!
Refunds and Exchanges
I have ALWAYS offered Exchanges .... but am very happy to say I haven't had to give one yet, and we been going strong for Over a year (in selling my art).

If for some reason you have to return something bought from me, it will be store credit and YOU pay for the shipping back to me!

NO returns on Custom Commissions (drawings or paintings) BECAUSE you are with me 100% through the entire process, and YOU know what your getting .. I send you several pictures to make sure your 125% HAPPY with what your getting!
Additional policies and FAQs
My Goal is to Provide YOU with Quality Art at an Affordable Price ... I am a professional Artist, and This is my Job .... and I want you to KEEP coming back!!

Check my Reviews Here on Etsy, and On My Facebook Fan Page:

Favorite My Store, I have MANY MANY new things COMING!!

I offer everything and anything, I am a very diverse Artist.
Portraits, Pets, landscapes, homes, cars, favorite celeb, favorite ANYTHING! I can Create it!

I am here to provide you with a "Affordable and Quality, Beautiful Hand-Painted or Hand-Drawn, Personalized piece of Art, of a Photograph of your Choice. In Any style that you want!

I will create 100% Beautiful Handcrafted Piece of Art, that will last forever !! What a better gift to give or receive some that keeps giving and giving.

I am 125% sure that you will love your Art You are with me during the entire Process to make sure. I demand 125% Client Satisfaction!

I do more than Portraits .. Anything outside the box, or inside the box! Contact me with your ideas, and I am very sure we can get something worked out that your Absolutely going to love and adore for years to come.

Please be sure to join my facebook page, there you can read My More customer Reviews, plus there are reviews on eBay and on my etsy store.

(ONLY 40% is due before I start) then the other 60% once I am Finished)m finished!

Contact Me today To order your Custom piece of art!