mamaroselowrance on Oct 24, 2015
Sweet little image ... love her face and esp. her robe! As pictured and described, and arrived quickly. Thanks!
Kerri South on Sep 2, 2015
Great set of 5 aceos. I can't remember if they came in sleeves. I always prefer them to. Happy to have these!!!
I am happiest when working with my hands.
I first approached Etsy as a buyer and then started selling Art Trading Cards. As interest grew, I added ACEO prints.
A few of my day jobs have been in antiques restoration, picture framing, custom portraiture and game design. The skills I picked up have definitely left a mark on my art. Travel, mythology, storytelling and a love of the unusual also influence my tinkering.
I simply love to make things, using all sorts of materials. The last few years I've rediscovered mediums and techniques that interested me as a child: watercolors, pyrography, photography and others. Some of my newer interests include digital art and jewelry making.
Creative Director by day / Artist by night. I love drawing, painting, making jewelry and tinkering. In my off hours you can usually find me in my tiny studio or out in the garden.
Redwood City, CA
I have an excellent working relationship with this printer. They consistently produce quality items on a variety of materials from paper to fabric to home decor.
Buying art on the internet can be scary. What if you don't like it? What if it's somehow different than the photo?
To eliminate worry over buying my art on the internet - I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Keep reading...
All of my items are created in a pet free/ smoke free environment.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
I can also accept personal check or money order. However, please note I will not ship until after the payment has cleared.
Whenever possible, I do offer combine shipping .However it is not always practical depending on the items purchased. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Shipping large STRETCHED CANVAS can be tricky. I have estimated costs for shipping. If the actual shipping cost is less, you will be refunded the difference. I ship all large paintings with insurance and receipt confirmation.
I am happy to ship anywhere in the world. Contact me with your location, and I will calculate your shipping cost. I will make a special listing of the purchase you desire with your true shipping cost added. No additional “handling” charges are applied. Buyer is responsible to know about and pay for any custom’s fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
I want my customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. If, for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
I also offer repairs of a jewelry item in the event of a broken piece ( chain, clasp, etc) - see below for details.
How to get a REFUND:
- I can not refund shipping cost and am not responsible for the cost of shipping a return.
- You must communicate with me via email or Etsy Convo within 3 calendar days of receipt of the item if you intend to return it.
- Return items must be shipped within 3 calendar days of receipt of the item, and must be shipped by the same method in which it was originally shipped to you.
- Returns must be packaged in the same manner as I shipped to you. Preferably in the same packaging (so as to be eco-friendly).
- Insurance must be purchased for the return item at the same level as the original shipment.
- Once the return item is received by me, I will immediately contact you with a confirmation that the art arrived in the same condition as it was sent to you and all applicable refunds will be promptly made.
- If there is a problem with the item when I receive it, I will contact you and we will work out a solution in a way that is equitable and fair. If the item is damaged because of poor packaging or handling, no refund will be made. However, I will communicate with you and provide photo, etc., of the "problem".
Exchanges are always welcome, using the same guidelines as for returns.
If any part of your piece gets broken or stops functioning (chain, clasp, etc), I am offering a guarantee of my craftsmanship.1st convo me about it & then ship it back to me and I will fix your piece free of charge. All I ask is for you to pay shipping to my address. I’ll fix it right away and send it back to you. If there is something wrong with an antique or vintage element, I may not be able to fix that—it is often hard to find replacement pieces.