Jasmine and Stacie began their friendship in an honors biology class back in 2006. As time went on, their friendship grew. After graduation, Jasmine attended school at the Savannah College of Art and Design before going off to marry her high school sweetheart, a handsome Marine, and got relocated to North Carolina. Stacie attended Georgia State University and found her home at Alpha Xi Delta in the spring semester of 2010.
In May of 2011, Stacie was preparing for her first little! While that was extremely exciting, there was little time to prepare while working a full time job and having a full time student class schedule. At the time, Jasmine was visiting Atlanta, so Stacie recruited her for help on her little’s basket. Because she was short on time and money, the two spent an entire night crafting into the wee hours of the morning to get the basket completed within Stacie’s budget. The girls were able to get everything completed and their gifts were completely fawned over the next day at big/little reveal – not to mention a VERY happy little.
Jasmine returned to North Carolina soon after, but the compliments from their handiwork continued. Many sisters in Stacie’s chapter as well as other sisters on Tumblr inquired about how it was done and if we could make some letters for them. The girls got excited and started looking online on various blogs for new ideas for more crafting (this was a difficult task, because it was before Pinterest hit it big!) We found a ton of inspiration, and started to think of all the things we could craft, but probably didn’t need.
From there, thoughts about ArtXiDesigns started to bloom. We were able to create an entire basket within a night and under $100. We looked up other websites that offered letters and other crafts, and saw how outrageously priced they were. We decided we wanted to offer an alternative for busy sorority women who wanted to give their future littles and sisters quality gifts without breaking the bank.
And with that, ArtXiDesigns was born!
Owner, Maker, Designer
Finally moved into her "forever home" in Marietta, Georgia. J is wife and mother to two little boys: Mr. Gabe and Mr. Eli. True art student that will never turn down a diet mountain dew or a cup of coffee to keep her going.
Owner, Public Relations Director
Born and raised just outside of Atlanta, S is a Georgia State alumna who now works in insurance. You'll likely find her in leggings and hoodies with caffeine in hand and fur babies in tow. :)
At ArtXiDesigns, we love to develop unique gifts that you cannot find anywhere else – but we LOVE to create YOUR creations. Feel free to ask us to create any custom design, color, pattern or product you dream of! Our favorite creations are ones that challenge us to provide you with exactly what you desire – No matter what it is!
Our goal is to get your gifts to you as soon as possible. We work extremely hard to make and ship your purchase within 7-9 business days of ordering. Remember that production depends almost entirely on YOU and your communication with us – we need all information to make sure patterns, designs, and especially colors are exactly what you want. Please also keep in mind that we are wives, mothers and college students as well, and sometimes our personal life may slow down production. However, you are a priority to us, and your shipment should never take more than 14 business days. :)
For more pictures of all the items listed, visit us on Facebook.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
*Even if you don't have a PayPal account, you will still be able to make a purchase with a credit card through PayPal.
We do not accept checks and money orders, we apologize in advance.
Also, please make sure your address is current and correct on both your Etsy and PayPal accounts; we aren't responsible for items sent to the wrong address.
Majority of orders will be shipped USPS First Class mail (if under 1 lb)
• most of our items are under 1 lb. but if they are over 1 lb. they will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
• shipped within 5-9 business days of receiving payment and includes delivery confirmation/tracking
Unfortunately, ArtXiDesigns will NOT be held responsible for packages lost in the mail or for returned mail due to the customer providing the wrong address.
• if you would like your package insured, please contact us before purchasing an item, and we will adjust the shipping cost
• if the package is returned due to wrong address or failure to pick up, it will be the customers responsibility to provide additional funds to ship again to another address
Unfortunately, ArtXiDesigns will NOT be held responsible for items damaged during shipping.
• we wish we could hand deliver each item, but since we can't, damages that happen are out of our control :/
• even if it's not the prettiest package, we ensure its packaged thoughtful for its journey to your place :)
• most of our packages always get the BIG ol' FRAGILE sticker on them!
• if damaged it will be the buyers responsibility to inform us immediately (within 4 business days of confirmed delivery date)
• if an item gets damaged during shipping, we will gladly replace it once the damaged item is returned to ArtXiDesigns (return time frame will be discussed in message)
• it is buyers responsibility to pay for shipment back to ArtXiDesigns, when fixed or redone we will return the item(s) free of charge
Currently there are no listings for rushed shipping, but if you shoot us a message, we will gladly see if we can meet your deadline!
Refunds and Exchanges
• no cancellations
Additional policies and FAQs
• items are 100% unique!!
• all products/colors will not be exactly as seen in the sample pictures
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• to communicate with you about your order
• to fulfill your order
• for legal reasons (Affinity Consultants requires that we provide information about our orders to fulfill Royalty Reports. Only your name and product ordered is entered)