Así, galería - Handmade Jewelry by Neida Torres

asioriginals is taking a short break

Neida Torres

Contact shop owner

Neida Torres


No reviews in the last year

Shop policies

Last updated on May 18, 2022

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

Así, (pronounced "ahsee"), is the name of my company. Así is a Spanish word that means "Like That". My name is Neida, and I live and work in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm an Interior Designer, with a background in Fines Arts and Design, and have over twenty years experience in the world of design, marketing and sales. I have a passion for jewelry, and I have decided to use my talents towards creating One-Of-A-Kind, handcrafted, original pieces of jewelry for those of you, who like myself, love to wear and collect, beautiful, artsy, and unique pieces of jewelry. Welcome to my circle of new friends and collectors.

Accepted payment methods

Returns and exchanges
Your positive feedback and kind support is important to my success. It is therefore my desire to service you to full satisfaction, so do contact me should you need my assistance. Buyer may cancel an order within 24 hours. If payment has already been made, a full refund will be issued. All items shipped are new, and have not been used or worn beforehand. Items must be returned within three (3) days after receipt. Así will issue a full refund, minus shipping/insurance coverage. Items must be returned with insurance, and via the same method it was shipped to Buyer. Buyer is responsible for these costs. All items must be returned in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were sent to Buyer. Not responsible for lost or damaged items while in transit. This is why all items will be sent insured.
Así accepts PayPal and Money Orders. Please read all the information of the piece(s) you are interested in purchasing carefully for size, etc., before committing to buy. Buyer has three days to finalize purchase(s), otherwise the order will be forfeited and automatically cancelled. Buyer can cancel any order within 24 hours. If Buyer has already made payment, a full refund will be issued. Residents of Puerto Rico, please add local taxes to your order.
All items will be shipped within three (3) business days upon completion of purchase. In the case of Money Orders, shipments will be made within three (3) business days upon receipt of same. Así offers *Free shipment and insurance on all items within the 48 United States and Puerto Rico Only. All orders within the U.S. are shipped by USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise agreed to. Orders with totals of $60.00 or more will be sent by insured shipments. Shipments to countries outside the U.S. and Puerto Rico, are made by either USPS Registered International First Class Mail or USPS International Priority Mail if available. In case of unavailability of International Priority Mail, customers will be notified of other available shipping options. International customers may need to pay additional customs fees, which will be Buyer's responsibility. Please contact your Customs Offices regarding these additional costs.

For shipping upgrades and expedited shipping options, please email at

Will ship worldwide. Fees may run from US$15.00++, with a US$5.00+ fee for every additional item shipped internationally depending on destination. However, shipment/insurance prices will be determined at close of sale to these international destinations. Again - Not responsible for applicable taxes and customs fees your particular location may apply to your purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
All items are handmade in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Please note colors of items in photographs may vary according to the color calibration of your particular monitor. All items are named, numbered and tag identifiable. You will receive this information with your purchase.
Custom Orders:
For all custom orders over $200.00, a 60% deposit is required upon placement of order, and the remaining 40% will be paid prior to shipment of order. Custom orders totalling less than $200.00 require full payment at the time the order is placed unless prior arrangements are agreed to. For more information please e-mail your requests to Residents of Puerto Rico, please add local taxes to your order.